New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

Added licensed Australian Domestic teams

Is this a look to the future where there maybe more licensed teams in future games

What happen if you notch up the swing slider to 100% does this still behave like a cutter and no movement in air?

My assessment from some slow-mo replays would be that it begins to shape with swing, but then instead of continuing in that same direction after it pitches the ball suddenly changes direction sharply due to seam movement. This basically renders any swing there is at all completely null

Which world do you live in. There are deadlines to everything. BA just made it public
Set an internal deadline, fine. But if there is no swing in the game, you cannot release it. With setting a public deadline, you have to release it irrelevant of its current state. I live in the real world

May the exaggerated movement is there in order to make batting difficult hence more edges and LBW/Bowled from user batting?

The pro cam randomly pan error is still theet

makes it unplayable specially in online.
The way out is to restart the game and start again which is not always possible for online

General Adjustments -

Adjusted pitch visuals

What does this mean ? Can somebody tell ?

Can you actually duck / evade a short ball now or do you have to cop it in the head still?

It means that random black blobs will appear on the wicket. They disappear when you quit and resume .

@Ashy1985 the actual answer is some of the textures and colours have been tweaked. ANnoyingly west doesn’t save when you quit and resume at the mo.

Hester for someone who hates the game so much you seem to like hanging around talking about it. It doesn’t seem the game is for you, maybe get a refund and move on?

@Parcelmoose no heads in the sand. Genuinely some stuff just couldn’t get done without stuffing other stuff up. I have a video of me swinging the ball nicely which I’ll put up later.

There’s a lot of good in this patch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread