New Patch now available for PC, PS4 (1.07) & Xbox One (1.0.0.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain why fielding for AI and human and AI running between wickets have not been fixed at all? It's so frustrating.

It's got to the point where I think I'd faint if they came out and said we are aware of the issue and will be looking at a hotfix.
Because everything is just dragged out or ignored completely now.

Big Ant communicating with their customer base in a timely fashion when an issue presents? Get those radical ideas out of here!

What's the difference between a "Hotfix" and a "Patch"?

hjQ47Wf.jpg

Hmm... Not too sure about that one Big Eye... :lol
That's a tough one haha. :-P

What's the difference between a "Hotfix" and a "Patch"?
Hotfix isn't terminology we'd usually use, just was reusing the words in the post above mine.

There's an intention to patch this as soon as we can - I'll have some more information shortly.

It may be just me, but the difficulty changes have really done me over. I am South Africa and I'm 30-6 after 20 overs vs Australia, can't seem to time a single ball, I've hit one boundary in the entire 120 deliveries and it's not feeling good. I also changed from Hard to Medium but it's not helped, could just be me being really bad but I can't seem to hit the ball off the square

As in the old joke where someone on a New York street asks "How do I get to Carnegie Hall?", the answer is "practice, practice, practice". I've been batting most of today, and I'm slowly getting the new timing right. It takes a lot more concentration than the old way.

After Installing the patch and playing the game it just feels realistic now, you really have to work for your runs.
I started career mode again and so far I like this new patch, I believe Big Ant should just take all this and work towards a new cricket game and improve on it even more, mostly on Career mode.

Good work so far.

Just bringing some great news , I played an AI vs AI match on green pristine pitch and my oh my that was one terrific match , continous play and miss , lots of wickets etc but in the end AI do manage to score a handsome total which the 2nd team failed to chase (despite having wickets in hand but they just blocked the last 2 overs when the required run rate was 18rpo)

Apart from anticlimatic finish the whole match was sweet treat to watch. You could sense the attributes are working. The better bowlers from both sides really make the conditions count.

Just bringing some great news , I played an AI vs AI match on green pristine pitch and my oh my that was one terrific match , continous play and miss , lots of wickets etc but in the end AI do manage to score a handsome total which the 2nd team failed to chase (despite having wickets in hand but they just blocked the last 2 overs when the required run rate was 18rpo)

Apart from anticlimatic finish the whole match was sweet treat to watch. You could sense the attributes are working. The better bowlers from both sides really make the conditions count.

Good to hear. Hopefully with a quick hotfix this patch can be everything it promised to be, and BigAnt can focus on some other key areas for the next patch (limited leaving, graphical issues with the pitch, etc).

Personally, the one thing I'm really looking forward to with the release of this patch is the difficulty in batting. I prefer my career player being 30 (63) than 30 (12). Reading posts that say timing is difficult and shots not going far away seem very encouraging.

haha probably just wanted to save their dignity and finish the match with wickets in hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread