New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors

This video was posted on youtube by Cricket Australia TV and features actual gameplay. It's got Graham Manou, Mitchell Johnson, Shane Watson, James Hopes and Callum Ferguson playing the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really nice find mate. The video is pretty good and is a lot more conclusive than earlier ones. The animations are still jerky but Game looks solid. I also noticed a lot more force in the shots as compared to previous BLIC games. The bowling still does not look fast enough for quicks but I think the video is too short to make a valid comment. Lets hope we get more material in coming days.

nice find man... looks good... the animations are still a little so so... but mostly looks good cant wait

Nice find. Animations are still jerky and I think height of players are also too small but it will be worth to buy it especially by looking at shots. I think they have added a lot of more new shots and stadium is also looking quite good.

lol, every batsman has the same stance prior to the ball being released.

Looks pretty solid so far.

That looks absolutely shocking.

That looks no different to BLIC07! The shots look jerky and loose, nothing like real shots except maybe the cover drive - the pull looks horrible. Bowling has those same pathetic actions, they are all based on Steve Harmison it looks (why him?). I am surprised people are even excited for this garbage they are going to throw at us again.

That looks absolutely shocking.

That looks no different to BLIC07! The shots look jerky and loose, nothing like real shots except maybe the cover drive - the pull looks horrible. Bowling has those same pathetic actions, they are all based on Steve Harmison it looks (why him?). I am surprised people are even excited for this garbage they are going to throw at us again.

hmmm...:confused:I was thinking pull shot was actually most interesting part in that video with that cover drive!

the gameplay looks exactly like blic2007,only the graphics looks better.

Exactly the same day as all the other videos (Ponting interviews etc.). So it's still an earlier model of the game.

But nonetheless, they wouldn't have changed all the actions and shots so it's going to be crap. Only good point is the MCG. The best stadium in the game. It's tweaking awesome!

Last edited:
Lol, the bats are huge! Looks really good - I look forward to buying it.

Oh and a question, are the Ashes and Aus vs England T20 matches the only gametypes?

Lol, the bats are huge! Looks really good - I look forward to buying it.

Oh and a question, are the Ashes and Aus vs England T20 matches the only gametypes?

Already been answered before so you'll have to find it yourself. :rolleyes:

Maybe FAQ?

please some one upload on any other site.Here youtube is banned in this country,

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I tried using proxies but no use.:(

Users who are viewing this thread