New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

Lovely jerky animations.
Doesn't actually look like that in game. I'd imagine there was an issue with how they were capturing the game footage.

Will the game be worth the $99.95 that I will be shelling out ?
From where you get these crazy news?:p. Even pre-orders cannot be more than 80$. The price will be approx 25$ I suppose.

looks amazing! I cannot wait to get it on ps3! please release it before july!

well its $99.95 in aus... sadly. but im preordering next time i go to work lol. love working at eb... one thing i didnt mind was the slide... it did like a little... odd, but i just hope you can make the batsman slide this time not just when it feels like it because in 2007 i got run out so much because they would turn to go for a second and not slide... when it was a quick single but apart from that pretty sure i saw james hopes bowl in that, looked like his action anyway

the atmosphere in the game look unbelieveable....the camera work as well...i just noticed how tv like the made the batting camera look this time....the batting stance needs a bit of imporvement...but then again thats wat ashes 2010 is for :P.....from the brief look it seemed that there were a variety of shots that could be played as...as for the classic warne delivery did anyone else like me miss mike gatting lol...without his batting the delivery wouldn't have looked half as good as it did in real life....

i reckon even if there are some similarities with old version (very few in my opinion) people should still buy this game so that codemasters are encouraged to release another game in 2010, and with the whole economic crisis those guys needs more than we need a new game

Let's say 'first hand experience' and leave it at that.

Lol, you know you're risking 20 billion PMs and VM messages, don't you :p?

That's good news though. Thanks for letting us know. Any chance of a write-up? No pressure.

Video looks great to me.. I am definitely going for this game :)

uff... finally i could see the video. Frankly i liked it. I hope they corrected all bugs in BLIC 2007.
Bowling action could be better.

The animations are a bit..you know what, still, the game looks great. And the graphics are amazing. I'll definitely buy it.

Users who are viewing this thread