New (Proper) Gameplay Video - Cricket Australia TV

Haha, that's a joke. The animations have got even worse. What's with the bowling action? No bend in the back at all. And the batsmen still have no back foot whatsoever!

Is that PC as in PlanetCricket, or as in Personal Computer?

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Is that PC as in PlanetCricket, or as in Personal Computer?

PlanetCricket ;)

They're going down to Birmingham to test out the game, i'd imagine that they'll be on the Xbox or PS3, probably the Xbox.

Simbazz added 2 Minutes and 17 Seconds later...

Mate, grow up. The way Dean said it could have confused one or two people, is that such a bad thing?

Again, grow up and stop acting like such a prick, theres no need to go put someone down because they asked a question.

personally i think it was funny lol... all in good fun i think. anyway release date in aus is 13/07/09, i still its not fair they dont have a testing day in aus.

Last edited:
i still its not fair they dont have a testing day in aus
Actually they are having one in Melbourne (we only found out a few days ago about it, whereas the UK one had been planned for a bit longer). The numbers are much more limited than the UK one, so we aren't asking for people to volunteer to go.

i live in brisbane anyway so doesnt really help me... dang, oh well i shall just have to wait for it to come out... preordered it today. cant wait

i live in brisbane anyway so doesnt really help me... dang, oh well i shall just have to wait for it to come out... preordered it today. cant wait

Pre-orders ready at EB?

EB will take your money no matter what. There is no good reason to pre-order any game (except those which have extra hardware needed, like Wii Fit). They will not run out of copies, and if they do, it would be because of an artificial limit designed to create more pre-orders.

You'll also likely pay the most at EB for it anyway. JB or Big W will usually have a lower price on new games.

well i work at eb get a discount and hopefully get it early.. haha hopefully, depends on whether it is street dated or not. cant wait though. i was preordering assassin's creed 2: black box so i decided i would do ashes to. so i just have to grab it when it come in ;)

Users who are viewing this thread