New Q&A With Producer Jamie Firth

Not too concerned by this to be fair personally.
Well, it is a feature in real cricket which isn't included which can be quite easily included. Not to mention the numerous times I think I have a free-hit and go for the slog but go out. :(

if they included free hits in ODI's then there would be about 50 free hits an innings.....

You can uninstall the game and reinstall it. I can't see you wanting to uninstall the patch once you've tried it though ;)
Good to hear that!! :) I don whether you can address this.
AI bowlers oversteps often which results in noballs. Have they fixed it?

Well, it is a feature in real cricket which isn't included which can be quite easily included. Not to mention the numerous times I think I have a free-hit and go for the slog but go out. :(

Yes but it wasn't always, and at least it differentiates between ODI and T20. Otherwise what's the difference.

I know its a silly question, but can anyone tell me that when is the patch releasing?

The coming week most probably.

They can take 1 more month. But we want a good patch.;)

Can anyone confirm if the front foot/back foot bug has been fixed? Don't remember seeing anything about it.

Aye, the days of playing a back foot clip through mid-wicket to a nigh-on yorker length ball has long gone!

I know its a silly question, but can anyone tell me that when is the patch releasing?

This isn't a silly question, but no one can answer this accurately just yet. Once we're all happy with the closed beta (currently at build 5), we'll be starting with an open beta, and will more than likely go through a couple of revisions before we finally release the patch. So sit tight, it'll be released as soon as we're happy with it, but no sooner.

Rest assured, many of the senior Planet Cricket members are currently doing a cracking job with Beta testing, helping us address many of the major concerns and tuning the game play. As soon as we're there, you'll know about it, but we won't commit to one day or another despite the broad estimates given. If we say a couple of weeks, we're giving an estimate, it doesn't mean in 14 days, I hope you understand.

Last edited:
This isn't a silly question, but no one can answer this accurately just yet. Once we're all happy with the closed beta (currently at build 5), we'll be starting with a open beta, and will more than likely go through a couple of revisions before we finally release the patch. So sit tight, it'll be released as soon as we're happy with it, but no sooner.

Rest assured, many of the senior Planet Cricket members are currently doing a cracking job with Beta testing, helping us address many of the major concerns and tuning the game play. As soon as we're there, you'll know about it, but we won't commit to one day or another despite the broad estimates given. If we say a couple of weeks, we're giving an estimate, it doesn't mean in 14 days, I hope you understand.

Thanks for the info. And a good idea to post this now instead of having to trawl through the countless "They promised me a patch this week" posts that will undoubtedly spring up otherwise. I personally am pretty chuffed that you guys have asked some of the PC people to help with the testing and fine-tuning and hopefully that continue in subsequent versions of the game. Thats got to be great news for all of us. Good luck and looking forward to the patch whenever it's ready!:)

Users who are viewing this thread