New Q&A With Producer Jamie Firth

I'll be in Sweden for the next week or so but am already looking forward (hopefully) to trying out the patch when I get back. It will prob be one of the first things I do when I log back on to my laptop - go get the patch.

To be honest though, I'm looking forward to seeing Swedish women far more. :D

Last edited:
a game was announced and subsequently released late - excited people (as always) bought the game - and as always , not everyone was happy with the game - everyday they found out a bug the game had - they got annoyed with the game , the developers , the distributors and with those who said the game was good - developers see this and decide on a patch - people speculate and discuss about the patch - some criticise for releasing a broken game , some support for announcing a patch - climax yet to be written (release of the patch) !

does this story strike a chord..didnt know what else to write..whats going on , this is just a game guys.
we got excited on its release and maybe annoyed when it didnt come out as expected.

its all in the game..lets wait for the patch to fix something.
those who have been with the testing team says its turning out to be a good patch.
just trust them and wait for the patch..:)

i guess this silly little post doesnt hurt anyone's feelings..;)

I'll be in Sweden for the next week or so but am already looking forward (hopefully) to trying out the patch when I get back. It will prob be one of the first things I do when I log back on to my laptop - go get the patch.

To be honest know, I'm looking forward to seeing Swedish women far more. :D

Oooooh.....you lucky git!!!!!! :) :laugh :p

a game was announced and subsequently released late - excited people (as always) bought the game - and as always , not everyone was happy with the game - everyday they found out a bug the game had - they got annoyed with the game , the developers , the distributors and with those who said the game was good - developers see this and decide on a patch - people speculate and discuss about the patch - some criticise for releasing a broken game , some support for announcing a patch - climax yet to be written (release of the patch) !

does this story strike a chord..didnt know what else to write..whats going on , this is just a game guys.
we got excited on its release and maybe annoyed when it didnt come out as expected.

its all in the game..lets wait for the patch to fix something.
those who have been with the testing team says its turning out to be a good patch.
just trust them and wait for the patch..:)

i guess this silly little post doesnt hurt anyone's feelings..;)

The Open beta is out now. :)

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...open-beta-1-released-download-here-59194.html

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

so i bat you think england is going to win the thing agian ha :D

But of course... :laugh

The beta 1 for the patch does not work on the gamesplanet version of the PC game. I am hoping that we will not be neglected when the final patch is released as most of the people in US and Canada have to go this route to get a genuine copy of the game. A word of confirmation on this matter will be much appreciated.
Thanks

The beta 1 for the patch does not work on the gamesplanet version of the PC game. I am hoping that we will not be neglected when the final patch is released as most of the people in US and Canada have to go this route to get a genuine copy of the game. A word of confirmation on this matter will be much appreciated.
Thanks

They do not "have" to. I imported the game from gamestation and it only took 5 days.

Well I mean its alot cheaper than paying over $15 USD for shipping and alot faster (and convenient).

Shipping was 4 pounds for me (about 6 bucks) and 5 days is not bad for delivery from Hampshire to Texas. Plus now I have a physical copy of the game.

does anyone know when the ps3 patch is coming out?

It doesn't have a date as yet, but is presumed to be mid to late October. I'm sure we'll be told of a more precise date soon.

Any news on the patch for Xbox 360? I would like to get back to playing again but I have been waiting for a patch for a very long time, it is getting very frustrating!:mad:

The game will be too old to release a patch in November, I want it now! How long it has been on the market?

just be patient do you want a perfect patch or not and anywayz ill be waiting and still playing it in november soo ......

Just be gratefull for the work that has been done.

I appreciate the work but the problem is that I don't see how a 4MB could fix all the bugs? All the waiting could lead to nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread