New Q&A With Producer Jamie Firth

any of you guys think we would get the patch this week!!! hope atlest by next week we'l get something. maybe our PC boys also can give us something extra hmmmm life could be sweet people, you never know ;)

As I don't need a rushed patch. I've Kept my target as Month-end for PC patch. i.e two more weeks. Hope it comes out soon :) . Also curious to know whether anyone from PC are doing Beta Testing for PS3 patch.

jamie didnt tell us an exact date..so i think the patch is still under testing..!
we may get it the next week or may be at the end of this month..i mean a PC patch..!

we might get the change-log next week..:)

chunnallani, something is totally wrong with you man, watch the way you tell things !!

Absolutely, watch your language chunnallani, (if/when you come back).

he's banned but my eyes still burn from that grotesque blob of text

What a rant. :D

Sadly for him he's completely and utterly wrong for the most part. For instance, he's failed to think about the fact that the AI are so easy to get out purely because they are so ridiculously aggressive. :facepalm

He's not talking any sense at all.

My worries are that the longevity will still only be associated with Test match series, so unless there's one of those going on....I don't know. Maybe they'll slip a little surprise in for us, but I'm not holding my breath.

Last edited:
I think with any luck test matches will be much more satisfying and time consuming to play, and it's only a year and a bit til the next ashes.

That's true and there's the SA tour this winter as well.

I'm sure they'll flesh out the content for the next game.

lets hope he does not come back, cant imagine him having a sudden change and becoming a decent person all of a sudden

OMG, I can't believe what a jumped up idiot that Chunnster is. Who cares if he's got the best online stats, the guys obviously a psycho and doesn't enjoy the game judging by his rant, so stop playing so we don't have to suffer your rubbish.

I don't think this is the site for him; he's not interested in creating the perfect cricket simulation rather than having an arcade knockabout, and that's not what is generally wanted here. Also a bit too angry for cricket, maybe he should campaign for a decent rugby game.

If there is anyone out there like him that wants an arcade knockabout, instead of a cricket sim, may I recommend BLIC 2007. It's nice and cheap now, as well.

Users who are viewing this thread