Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Hi Everyone,

As you'll have probably seen around the forum, we've made some changes to the forum staff.

Welcome to @PresidentEvil, @Ahmad94 and @zwarrior who join us as staff - they've all been impressive contributors over the years and I'm sure they will do a great job.

I'd also like to welcome @zimrahil back to the Admin team after a brief period in retirement.

We've also got a few departures, @aussie1st who leaves the admin team after many years of service - indeed, he was before my time on the site. A huge thanks to him for everything he's done on the site over the years.

Also leaving the staff is @RUDOLPH - I thank him for his contributions to the site and wish him all the best for the future. So too for @Aditya, @Aggz, @angryangy, @Iridium and @themusketeer - who leave us as staff - my thanks again to them for all they've done.

-Matt

S

Satan666

Couldnt be more happy to see some new guys in the staff. Hope they remain active and carry out themselves in a responsible manner, pretty good choices there so I am sure they'll do a marvelous job.

Still a couple names in blue that havent been as active over the past years such as @StinkyBoHoon who really should be drop, or labeled a retired mod.

Special note to see @zimrahil back in red, he has done a great wealth in keeping the boards organised over the last couple months or so.

Much appreciation @MattW and the rest for making these much needed changes.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the opportunity. I'll try my best to justify the role given to me. Congrats to other two (@zwarrior and @Ahmad94) as well. A well deserved promotion. :)

Also welcome back @zimrahil. He has been super active since the past couple of months and has been a great admin before his retirement.

I'd like to thank the members who are leaving the staff team. They have done a great job over the years and arguably the best contributors of the site. :clap

Cheers. :)

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Congrats Nabhan! I have known you right from your first days on the site. Remember the megapatch we did together?

You have always been one of the few first friends I made on this site who are still active.

I'm sure you will do well as staff. Congrats again, buddy.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Congratulations Sod, z and Ahmad. Thanks to Rudolph and other departures, you've been great in the span of your terms.

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
Congratulations to the new ones and thanks to the old ones. Good wishes!

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
Couldnt be more happy to see some new guys in the staff. Hope they remain active and carry out themselves in a responsible manner, pretty good choices there so I am sure they'll do a marvelous job.

Still a couple names in blue that havent been as active over the past years such as @StinkyBoHoon who really should be drop, or labeled a retired mod.

Special note to see @zimrahil back in red, he has done a great wealth in keeping the boards organised over the last couple months or so.

Much appreciation @MattW and the rest for making these much needed changes.

yeah, in all honesty I haven't done a staffing thing in about 2 years and am only on the site maybe once every 4 or 5 months. beyond saying hi in the staff forum I'm not exactly doing much. I'm happy to be put out to pasture. good luck with the new gig guys.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
It's absolutely shocking that after all my years of totally first rate posts I haven't been made blue. I'm writing a letter.

Users who are viewing this thread