New Zealand Domestic Season

I see Martin Guptill didn't play, does anyone know how bad his injury is?

It's a hammy so however long they take to heal. Don't think he'll miss any internationals. He'll be out for a few weeks of the HRV cup though i'd say at least.

He shouldn't have been given a runner in the T20 game because he got the injury in the Canterbury v Auckland OD game at QE11. Carried it into the game. Was a stupid idea.

Good to see Vincent back. I hope he finds some form because I like him.

Go Canterbury. My pick for the final and probably second again. Really rate our chances.

It's a hammy so however long they take to heal. Don't think he'll miss any internationals. He'll be out for a few weeks of the HRV cup though i'd say at least.

He shouldn't have been given a runner in the T20 game because he got the injury in the Canterbury v Auckland OD game at QE11. Carried it into the game. Was a stupid idea.

Good to see Vincent back. I hope he finds some form because I like him.

Go Canterbury. My pick for the final and probably second again. Really rate our chances.

Yea I remember hearing how he picked up an injury in that game, I too was surprised he was given a runner.

Wellington squad unchanged for the second game tomorrow. :(

Anyone have any news on Ryder and when hes likely to be back?

Well I've heard two things as of late:

-He'll be back for the HRV Cup
-He hasn't even started full net practice yet

If what I've heard is true about Ryder not even being in the nets yet he'll probably be out all of the HRV cup. I also heard two or so weeks back he wasn't much of a chance at playing against Bangladesh.

Looking forward to going in to see the game tomorrow evening at the Basin. Hopefully the weather will hold up and it will be a cracker. At least not as one-sided as the last game these two played against each other......

Elliot interviewed Ryder for that cricketers show thing. He was doing gym work etc.

Not good work by sky, they should get at least one of these two matches on TV... :doh
Would want to watch the Central - Otago game, looking at the line-ups, it could be a very good game.

Yea it's really slack IMO.

Picking CD and Canterbury wins here though.

Nice start by Franklin getting out the inform batsman.

Are the games on Radio Sport, or is the tennis on there?

Franklin picks up another, Peter Fulton gone for not many.

Yep sounds like they will be giving coverage of it soon.

Gee Otago have a good 20/20 bowling line-up, Central are of to a good start though.

Users who are viewing this thread