New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

tweaking ponting u tweaking ****

hope white knocks him out in the rooms

Oh no not this again. Southee is smacking them like his debut. I remember us being in this exact position same ground where Mills started smashing them and almost got NZ home.

Elliot has played really well. The game is over now really. McCullum isn't batting which is real bad news. May be out of the next game since it's only 2 days away :/

Hope Elliot at least gets a century.

HUGE SIX! Go Southee!

Southee no good against short ball. It's good to see us going down fighting. McCullum doesn't need to bat. I'd rather he was fine for the 4th and/or 5th game.

Voges almost pulls off the best catch since McGrath. Forgot how good in the field he was, so not only will he add batting to the side but also give us a gun fielder.

I'd love to see McCullum and Elliott lead New Zealand home, just to make feel better about yesterdays travesty! How good is Elliots ODi record as well! Hope he gets a ton!

Love the 1 handed lofted drive!

Geez McCullum still can hit a 4 imagine what he could have done 100% fit.
Cmon Bracken more balls in the blockhole.

6 from McCullum :eek: The sooner this powerplay ends the better we need as many men on the rope as possible and even then that might not be enough.

This is why I love watching McCullum. Not only is he insanely cool, but even with a nasty shoulder injury hes still hitting sixes. What a player!

Its under control if they have to get 80 off 60

Users who are viewing this thread