New Zealand in Australia Nov-Dec 2008 Feb 2009

I'm not getting over it. We're going to go down 3-2 in this series after leading 2-0. I'm really annoyed. We can never finish the job.

Why is this CH series 5 matches instead of 3. We should win it 2-1.

Look at the replay. He moves his gloves from in front of the stumps to behind it within a second so how can he tell when the impact was? This stuff happens in cricket.

Dussey is getting tied down too easily here, RRR is now over 6 an over. He needs to get more singles rather than getting bogged down so easily.

Solid 50 from Dussey best he has looked all summer. Now he needs to be there at the end.

Mussey dropped by Cumming he is having a shocker.

Cumming's terrible. Whoever selected him should be sacked. He's a **** batsman. He just totally tweaked elliot. Elliot had Haddin dropped last game too.

GG Australia.

They should of used Diamanti instead I am sure they will for Brisbane now. He would of bowled well on this pitch seeing how well Elliot is doing hes also a great fielder and I am sure he would of made more runs than Cumming as well (not difficult).

We will probably lose this 3-2 now but had you given that to me before the tour started I would have taken it. No Oram, Styris or Ryder hurts. :( Most of it is just lack of experience I think, to many new guys all at once. The future is looking promising though.

I woulda taken it too, but after being up 2-0 and getting the country's hopes up this is major fail.

Good knock from Dussey comes to an end, he at least did some damage in the powerplay before going.
Ferguson comes out and starts scoring at a run a ball. The way our selectors are playing him they are grooming him to take over the Bevan/Hussey role.

Next game is at Brisbane, isn't it? I wonder if there's a chance of 2-2.

To be honest, I hope it pisses down and the game is abandoned. I'll take 2-2. A 3-2 loss after being 2-0 up will piss me off far too much to risk it.

Ferguson comes out and starts scoring at a run a ball. The way our selectors are playing him they are grooming him to take over the Bevan/Hussey role.
Nah, though he does suit batting low because of his strokeplay, he's batting where most rookies bat.

Another plumb LBW turned down. I think it's time for neutral ODI umpires sadly. That's a DISGUSTING decision.

I'm getting furious. We deserve this series. We've copped some horrible umpiring this series. From no balls Haddin to these BS LBWs.

That was no where near as shocking as in the last game. Plus this cost us a lot more then the last game did.

I think we need Neutral umpires. I am suspicious about Gayvis and that other useless pr!ck who did the first games.

Users who are viewing this thread