Who will win the 5 match ODI series?

• South Africa

Votes: 30 57.7%
  • New Zealand

Votes: 22 42.3%

• Total voters
preet said:
South Africa 35/0 (6.0 ov)
5.5 Bond to de Villiers, SIX, short, a huge hit as he hooks onto the roof of the chalet at deep backward leg. That ball will not be coming back.

LOLZ Bond is getting his ass whipped. I'm enjoying it.

atleast he destroyed india :)

jazz said:
atleast he destroyed india :)
Yeah and now he's destroyed by my 2nd favorite team. :) Come on South Africa!!!!

And, Jazz one more thing I need to ask, was Sachin there playing when Bond took those wickets against India. Now I want to see Bond destroying India again when lil master is playing. I bet you he will destroy your Bond so bad that he will never ever play cricket in his life again. :D My lil master is in form!!!

preet said:
Yeah and now he's destroyed by my 2nd favorite team. :) Come on South Africa!!!!

And, Jazz one more thing I need to ask, was Sachin there playing when Bond took those wickets against India. Now I want to see Bond destroying India again when lil master is playing. I bet you he will destroy your Bond so bad that he will never ever play cricket in his life again. :D My lil master is in form!!!

ok sure what ever you say ;)

What the hell Rudolph is trying to do? 10 off 42 balls.

Gibbs is out for 81.
South Africa 187/5 (41.4 ov)

South Africa require another 57 runs with 5 wickets and 50 balls remaining
Kemp has come. His wicket is crucial now.

Edit 1: Good bowling has maybe changed the match.

South Africa require another 42 runs with 5 wickets and 29 balls remaining

South Africa RR: 4.47
Required RR: 8.69

Edit 2: Boucher is out.

South Africa need 39 runs in 24 balls

South Africa RR: 4.46
Required RR: 9.75

Last edited:
south africa win the series

what happend irottev? i thought you said new zealand where going to win the last 3 matches and take the series

once again bond is nothing special, his like an ordinary bowler to me

What a nail biting game! Kemp has saved us once again! Wonderful batting by him and Pollock at the death! I didn't know Bond could get hit into the carpark, but anyway, he tried hard today, but didn't bowl well.

In Bond's last over Kemp hit a six first ball and then sealed the match with a four.

I feel bad for New Zealand. New Zealand had been close each match.

We win!!!!!!!!!!!Another nailbiter!That was a monster of a six by Kemp,what brilliant batting by both him and Polly,not to mension Gibbs.Hard luck to the New Zealanders,theyve played pretty well,but not well enough.

So,12 in a row and looking good,I just wish that the world cup started now.

Well played Gibbs. His 81 was crucial, but what an amazing finisher Justin Kemp is! Boy, he can hit the ball hard. I remember him doing the same v England in the ODI series.

Well played South Africa and congratulations on the series win. Should shut up a few who thought South Africa were no longer a good team. Thats 12 wins in a row, during which they've beaten quality teams like England and New Zealand.

Graeme Smith is doing a great job. This set ups the Australia v South Africa series really well!

New Zealand need to rethink their selection procedure, because I simply cant understand why Cairns was not picked when Oram was not fit enough to bowl.

m_vaughan said:
Well played Gibbs. His 81 was crucial, but what an amazing finisher Justin Kemp is! Boy, he can hit the ball hard. I remember him doing the same v England in the ODI series.

Well played South Africa and congratulations on the series win. Should shut up a few who thought South Africa were no longer a good team. Thats 12 wins in a row, during which they've beaten quality teams like England and New Zealand.

Graeme Smith is doing a great job. This set ups the Australia v South Africa series really well!

New Zealand need to rethink their selection procedure, because I simply cant understand why Cairns was not picked when Oram was not fit enough to bowl.

exactly thats probably the worst decison made by new zealand in a long time to not include cairns. we need to improve at death bowling

South africa will play 2 more odis with us now they looks favorites to whitewash this series, i will be looking forward to how they do in india next month

Last time we went to India we got hammered! But since then we have improved quite alot, and have a good team, with good form throughout. Hopefully we can win the rest of the matches in the series and take this form to India.

Maxkarter said:
Last time we went to India we got hammered! But since then we have improved quite alot, and have a good team, with good form throughout. Hopefully we can win the rest of the matches in the series and take this form to India.

yep india series should be a good series becasue both teams are on form at the moment

Maxkarter said:

If you are talking about the tests then you guys did'nt have a good team at that time.
No gibbs,no boje and a few others opting out due to injury .Also there was tsolekile instead of boucher.

But this time round things would be interesting. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread