New Zealand tour of India (Sept-Oct 2016)

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Did anyone take a look at the scorecard? Suryakumar Yadav scored a century at a strike rate of 120. Lad is not out on 86 and he is playing with a strike rate of of 138. Also no surprise as in who they have gone after. Ish Sodhi bowling with an economy rate of 6.6

aditya123

National Board President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think he should replace Virat Kohli and should captain the test team. He can change test matches in a session.

That begs to have a hashtag this test match season, [HASHTAG]#TMWCCTIAS[/HASHTAG].

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think he should replace Virat Kohli and should captain the test team. He can change test matches in a session.
Seriously! You are thinking about it...

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
LOL Pitch is once again the topic of discussion .. as if there is nothing else worth following in this series

(check cricinfo)

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Ishant ruled out of first test due to chikungunya (disease). Would be interesting to see if India plays Yadav or Kumar. I think Shami should start off as certainty in the XI. I would play both Shami and Yadav and go all out attacking. And Kohli as per his style should play 5 bowlers with 2 seamers and 3 spinners. Ashwin, Jadeja and Mishra (to an extent) can more than bat on Indian pitches, thereby making us look like a 8-9 batsmen lineup.

This would be my XI

M Vijay
K Rahul
C Pujara
V Kohli
A Rahane
R Ashwin
W Saha
R Jadeja
A Mishra
M Shami
U Yadav

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
According to Cricinfo article, Bhuvi and Yadav are likely to start which is very weird because Shami bowled very well in West Indies. I wouldn't mind Shami and Yadav as seamers and three spinners with them.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
According to Cricinfo article, Bhuvi and Yadav are likely to start which is very weird because Shami bowled very well in West Indies. I wouldn't mind Shami and Yadav as seamers and three spinners with them.

I think Shami and Yadav will start. Wonder why Cricinfo feels Bhuvi will start in the XI, more so in Indian conditions where he is not going to get much swing/movement.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Which article? Bhuvi is not a good bowler in India and doesn't reverse the ball as well as Yadav so he might come for like the third test or something[DOUBLEPOST=1474419662][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean Yadav is certainly a better bowler where it doesn't swing at all and he's better on Indian tracks and flat tracks as well. Bhuvi only does well in the West Indies and England. That's the problem with him. He's not really a first choice bowler for a captain.

Users who are viewing this thread