jdbais 917
gary0808 914
Hariz 913
Briggsey 899
brad 896
gamerkid22 884
joffy 872
britishchampion 869

Wow still just on top :D My lead has been majorly cut down though :( Heres hoping Vass doesn't do much this round as I can't cover another 5 wicket haul. Styris definitely needs to play and do something.

The difference with the top and me is cut from 215 points to 124 points. But I still had expected to be at some higher positions then my previous one. Instead of that I dropped one. But I have to keep hope. I hope Styris finally does something today. :mad

Wow from 9th to 4th without my captain Vettori perfroming. So it's upto the last ODI i could win this if Fulton and Vettori performs and Styris didn't.
Finger's Crossed, Atleast i should be in top 3 by the end of last ODI.

Octavius made the biggest drop. From number 2 to just under me. But he can't help it since a lot of his players are injured.

Only a Gap of 27 points between me and the leader Aussie1st.

Wow the top 3 do not have D Vettori and i have him as Captain. So if he performs tomorrow then i am surely going to win this and if there captain perform then no hope.

Wow! It always feels good when you are increasing your rank after every match.

Hoping for the best tomorrow! ;)

Hmm, Im not in a bad position, but I expect the players I need to peform are in most of the teams above me. Here's hoping for a top 3!

If SL were ever going to win a gamer, it was surely going to be the 3rd ODI which they didn't due to the collapse.

Bond has been holding back his pace and in this case he needed it and got fired up and the adrenaline pumping sohe bowled fast.

Pretty good. This thread has the most replies in this thread. It's good that Fantasy Cricket is getting popular.

I hope Styris haves a good day for a change.

I wonder if anybody got Fleming cause I got him and he can come up with a century!!!! Would be interesting.

Hows a duck for you siddrath :D
Prakash will overtake me and probably viral1991 too, so number 3 looks my best bet.

Vass performed again :( I think that trend of mine will continue and I will miss out on vCash yet again.

aussie1st said:
Hows a duck for you siddrath :D
Prakash will overtake me and probably viral1991 too, so number 3 looks my best bet.
Lol what a bummer on Fleming. He was my trump card but didn't work this time.

ZexyZahid said:
Octavius made the biggest drop. From number 2 to just under me. But he can't help it since a lot of his players are injured.

hehe yeah only 5 of my team played the last ODI

the one before that i think 4 players didnt start ... thems the breaks when its one team for 4 games

i knew id slump

gl guys

aussie1st said:
Vass performed again :( I think that trend of mine will continue and I will miss out on vCash yet again.

i was watching SRL improving every game and NZ in a slow decline in form..

injuries to key players mills and oram made a SRL bet worth it at 3-1.

now what can i spend vcash on :P

Users who are viewing this thread