New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - ODIs

Dam Jayasuriya also out, I also have him. :( Looks like my trend will continue, have a very good opening few games than choke down in the final few games.

I thought i made a big mistakes by not selecting Mills and Jayasuriya after the 1st game. But there is still hope for me if my Captains performs. If NZ bats first then lower order might be useful for us. As Sri Lanka are not making big scores.

Jayasuriya ain't doing much anyway. 2nd ODI must have stuffed up his stats as he only has 35 for me with as a bonus player. No big loss. Mills is the biggest loss for me. I'm surpised you guys didn't pick him in the first place as against Aus he was awesome.

I see the vBookie money has been handed out for this series. 31794 has been handed out, but in this page it says different: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/vbookie.php?do=stats

Top Paying Outcomes (combined bets): 22731 was paid out on New Zealand for NZ vs. SL ODI series

Don't know where it went wrong.

And I thought Planetcricket were making this for a four ODI series, not the five ODI series. :rolleyes:

I just extended my lead above Ste in the Top Winners (combined bets). :) Next stop is Rangeela, but he is a bit far away.

And can't believe Siddharth missed this opportunity. He could have won a lot of money from this. About 8000 cash I would say.

You are one good betting man Zexy.

3rd ODI ain't going so well for me but Styris is coming in early for once so hopefully he can finally do something.

Well, I gambled a lot of times all the money. That's how you can earn that much. I hope another vbookie's will be made for the next ODI, so I can bet again. :)

Fleming made 37 and Fulton 50. That puts me in a bad position. I hope Styris a lot of runs now, since he is my captain too.

13 enough lol. Dam Vass is getting too many wickets. This is going to eat up my lead majorly. Looks like that trend of mine is going to continue unless Styris can get wickets.

Only 13 runs. :mad But Vaas' wickets are helping me. Including one clean bowled.

Vaas gets a five wicket haul. I am coming up to the top now. :)

With about 10 other people ;) If Styris gets wickets then you will be top. If not we have an even field once again. I need Dilshan and Maharoof to bat a bit.

ZexyZahid said:
I see the vBookie money has been handed out for this series. 31794 has been handed out, but in this page it says different: http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/vbookie.php?do=stats

Top Paying Outcomes (combined bets): 22731 was paid out on New Zealand for NZ vs. SL ODI series

Don't know where it went wrong.

And I thought Planetcricket were making this for a four ODI series, not the five ODI series. :rolleyes:

I just extended my lead above Ste in the Top Winners (combined bets). :) Next stop is Rangeela, but he is a bit far away.

And can't believe Siddharth missed this opportunity. He could have won a lot of money from this. About 8000 cash I would say.
I think this was unfair by "pal". He should have mentioned about the continuation of the series from last year. I wanted to bet today!!! But its ok I'll get more chances.

You're right. Of the top almost everybody got Vaas in his team. I am happy enough that Cairns and McCullum didn't get a duck.

I hope Fleming let's Styris bowl a bit more.

siddharth2002 said:
I think this was unfair by "pal". He should have mentioned about the continuation of the series from last year. I wanted to bet today!!! But its ok I'll get more chances.

I guess he isn't your pal anymore. :laugh Actually a bit strange for me it was closed today, since it's clear said here: Winner of the 4-ODI series

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17090

But I you won't here me complaining, since I've got the money received. :)

Well if SL win the last 2 games we will have an interesting case.

Maharoof is saving my butt today :D 20 points from catches and 20 from bowling. Will minus a few for the runs conceded. Now I need SL to collaspe down to Dilshan and Maharoof and then these two save the day ;)

Users who are viewing this thread