New Zealand vs Sri Lanka - ODIs

It would be a great surprise for me if Sri Lanka top order fails now, because they can now bat a bit safely. But you never know. I've got Atapattu and Jayawardene as Sri Lankan batsmen, but almost everybody has these guys too. But I've Jayawardene as bonus player, so I hope he gets a fifty.

Sangakar is going strong, that is good news for me. And Vass made my Day with 5 wkts and 2 Catches and also had good economy rate and how i can forget my Trump card player P Fulton another 50 for him and only Vettori is letting my team down, I hope he takes some wkts today.

I don't have Sangakkara. I went to gamble on McCullum, but so far he had only once chance to bat and didn't do much.

Franklin has got two wickets now. But I don't think somebody has him.

I think the news on the frontpage made this Fantasy games a bit popular. The number of registrations sky rocketed to 80 for the first match of Pakistan against England.

My selections for that game won't help my cause. Vettori finally got a wicket but was expensiveish. I had Fleming and Fulton will give me another fantastic return (thanks man!!!) Cairns got a wicket, Bond got three so thats good for me I guess.

Finally some bonus for a player. But apart from that I didn't improve much. Styris collected 39 points from this match, which will be doubled for me. But that isn't much.

39 doubled will do me fine. :)
Maharoof duck not what I needed but hes a bowler so not to worry. Dilshan got 17 valuable runs. I wonder if I will still be top after this. I know my gap won't be as big.

I hope next match Styris bats higher. He isn't very usefully at the position he is playing right now. All my allrounders got at least a wicket. Currently my weak point is McCullum.

my weak point is vettori, i expected much more from his side.
interessting to see: some people have now some vcash, including you and me ;)

Styris was useful wher ehe was. He played a silly shot really.

Vettori has been dissapointing. At the start of his spell yesterday Vettori seemed to just be bowling the overs without putting real effort and thought in. Then he bowled much better afterwald when he knew he wa sin with a chance and then the wicket came thanks for Fleming's fantastic plan.

vettori doesnt always get a lot of OD wickets its his economy thats usually exemplary or his taking of a crucial wicket at the right moment. Mills and bond were always better bowling choices because they bowl at the death and at the start.

as for flemings brilliant plan..

im sure vettori has plenty to say about his field placements and plans :)

but it was well worked between the two.

wasnt Patel impressive in helpful conditions..againsta team i keep hearing is "GOOD AGAINST SPIN"

he's earned a couple of ticks.

BOndy managed 150+ in NZ so hes coming right into his form again

going to be a great series against WI! Cant wait.

good luck to you guys tomorrow i think im well out of it with 4 of my players not particpating lately.

MIlls, Oram (C), Gunawardena (oh why did i choose him???), and Jayasuria.

haha

im a terrible gambler

im just guaranteeing our boys a win :)

the odds are very good for sri lanka but i think nz will win.

Thats why I put such juicy odds :D Plus the fact SL can't seem to win anything. But this is ODI cricket so who knows.

Dilshan hasn't done much as I thought he would.

Users who are viewing this thread