Newbie Mafia 3: Sport Star Mafia - Endgame (mafia win)

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hope dont disappoint you all!!

Don't worry about how poorly you play. Nearly everyone was crap in their first game. It does take a game or two to get used to the game. This is why these newbie mafia's are played. So that people can start off here without being criticised badly because it's their first game and don't know how to handle the pressure on them or whatever else.

And just have fun :)

I won't be playing because this is a newbie mafia :p Even though there's like no newbies here :spy

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Don't worry about how poorly you play. Nearly everyone was crap in their first game. It does take a game or two to get used to the game. This is why these newbie mafia's are played. So that people can start off here without being criticised badly because it's their first game and don't know how to handle the pressure on them or whatever else.

And just have fun :)

I won't be playing because this is a newbie mafia :p Even though there's like no newbies here :spy

Nearly everyone was crap in their first game.

Nearly everyone

1234323232.jpg

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We have one newbie. We don't want to run a 14 player game though.
It might turn into slightly less newbie mafia.
I've put the most experienced players as reserves and I'll see if I can actually find some genuine newbies.

On the subject of first games I was nailing it until Maney2k9 took me out as a death-action (in the absence of someone to hammer).

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Good luck with this, Adi and Colin. I would've added myself in the reserves but....

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Exams up. No way I can play mafia. Sorry, but out.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Looking at his profile Swirler hasn't been online for a while so I reckon we'll go with the following people unless we can actually spot some more genuine newbies before tomorrow.

Rohit Doshi
Dr.Pepper
RPHKR
Haarithan
Maney2k9
Themer
Angry Pixel
Abhas
MaD

Reserves
Treva
BKB1991

@BKB and Treva - we're going to be pretty strict about activity. If anyone isn't posting we'll replace them (with you).

----------

Just to negate the inevitable "how often is inactive? I can't spend all my time on PC" posts we'll be requiring a post at least every 10 minutes from everyone ;)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
You're bound to be. It's run by me after all and by Colin of course. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread