Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
the game is looking nice(bit like BLIC)...

Off topic:@JK,where is LM?

LM has taken a trip to the bahamas and will be going to Fiji soon after !
LOL...just kidding ! hes had to work long hours in the office lately and by the
time he comes home, hes too drained to work on TAOC. caught in the vicious cycle of work & household duties.

Dont judge the difficulty of the game by the gameplay, you couldn't ask ricky ponting to play the game on Toughest difficulty from the word go.... So that may be the lowest difficulty setting thus the balls were loopy and slow....
Pros obsereved from the video:
*Shadows look good in the game and so does the graphics...(It was a PS3 thus a PC user with a Crysisable pc can expect lot more eye candy)..

*I like the presentation style... identical to the Channel 9....

*Players near boundry now slide in to stop the ball whereas they used to let it go in BLIC07.

*There are some new player animations..

*Players look different in build, unlike BLIC07 where all wer perfect atheletes of v Shaped bodies..

coolz_hari said:
my hell ..some one please post that video other than youtube...here youtube is banned .please come one guys i am very anxious.

I thought I can upload in our forums itself but I am not able to do so.. :( It says some security token missing while adding that zip.. Also its of 11 MB, which makes it a tough job for PC server too.

If they've built it from scratch, then they borrowed heavily from their previous attempts.

Cut scenes look nice.

They didn't claim it was written from scratch. They said it was rewritten. Not many would build from scratch if they have some old code available. They probably used the old code as reference and made optimizations and added in some new functionality to it. Enough to call it a rewrite.

Users who are viewing this thread