Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
So, there's yet to be a definite release date?

'Stroking the ball!' Cricket is full of double entendres... it's why we like it so much'

Quote ^ sounds pretty promising.

That preview certainly looks very promising. If they have indeed chucked the BLIC 2007 engine away and started from scratch, there is a chance that the game is much improved.

One thing that concerns me a bit: Everyone's going on about the Ashes licence, so England and the Aussies are perfect, but what about the other teams around the world? Still, there are usually modders/facemakers who can sort that out.

trailer of ashes cricket 2009

guyz today i saw the trailer of ashes cricket 2009...

It was an interview with Ricky Ponting which was telecasted on ESPN in India

and while the interview was going on, behind Ricky the trailer was being played...

Now with whatever i could see it was looking a failrly decent game this time from codemasters...

although batting was looking similar to blic2007 but i was impressed with the fielding..the fielder diving to stop the ball in the outfield..the bowling was looking good as well...

So i m looking for to this game!!!!
and if you want you can catch the repeat telecast of SPORTSCENTRE @ 11 pm(IST) today..

enjoy!!!!!!

Awesome review its going to be one of the better cricket games...

guyz today i saw the trailer of ashes cricket 2009...

It was an interview with Ricky Ponting which was telecasted on ESPN in India

and while the interview was going on, behind Ricky the trailer was being played...

Now with whatever i could see it was looking a failrly decent game this time from codemasters...

although batting was looking similar to blic2007 but i was impressed with the fielding..the fielder diving to stop the ball in the outfield..the bowling was looking good as well...

So i m looking for to this game!!!!
and if you want you can catch the repeat telecast of SPORTSCENTRE @ 11 pm(IST) today..

enjoy!!!!!!

Yeah we just saw that video like 2 days ago...
you are slow man

It was not trailer it was man who was playing game.
I am sure that man wasn't knowing how to play cricket games. :p

Anyways, we can't judge a big game from that small bad quality footage video. We should wait for official trailers until we should decide our opinion.

Great to hear there will be T20 tie breakers, Different batsman animations according to batsman, Seldging, Realistic Cameras, Referral system, New Gameplay, Online mode etc and many more. I am definately going to buy this game.

Users who are viewing this thread