Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
Does anyone know if the intensity in celebrations applies to the situation of the game? Like do they cheer more when they get a crucial wicket in the last over etc? Cause EA07 was terrible with regard to this, if you took 3 wickets off the last three balls of a test to win it it would still have the same lame celebrations. Just thought it would be way more fun if this were improved.

i remember someone who play tested the game said they played as srilanka and bowled with muralitharan.
just read those reviews and you'll get your answers.

I have read through just now and yes it did answer my question thank you ;)

Does anyone know if the intensity in celebrations applies to the situation of the game? Like do they cheer more when they get a crucial wicket in the last over etc? Cause EA07 was terrible with regard to this, if you took 3 wickets off the last three balls of a test to win it it would still have the same lame celebrations. Just thought it would be way more fun if this were improved.

yah i agree EA07 was a very dull looking game.we can expect few additions to the animations this year , not too many but enough to keep us happy.:D

the first test is over and no info yet.i really hope they give us a good surprise because many have started telling about starting to loose their interest in the game.me too.

speculations have come to a common release date.atleast one thing good.:D

If they do not announce anything during the 2nd test, then I hope they lose a lot of sales. They really lucked out that England drew in such an exciting way, it will make the Ashes hype intensify. Cardiff was wild today!

Right i'm getting annoyed now. Why have we still not got any info on a release date?

Right i'm getting annoyed now. Why have we still not got any info on a release date?

Lets hope we get some sort of info coming week. I just hope we get a decent trailer and some developers or producers interviews.

This is the perfect build up for Codemasters to present the game! They won't get a better start than this. Lets hope that there is some sanity and we get some information (maybe tomorrow because its monday).

I must admit, the intenseness of the draw today has given Codies another chance to release information. Lets hope they take it!

lol..we'll expect that for the next year's game.ooh no , still no info on this years release.:eek:

today's final day was amazing as far as England fans are concerned.:happy

Not only for england fans, but it was a great day for cricket lover. Maybe the game was a draw, but it was a win for cricket. Superb display cricket by two good teams. :D

In terms of coddies i think they will release some information pretty soon hopefully coming week good teaser will be superb element for the game it self. I am eagerly waiting for that. Why don't planet cricket approach Coddies for an interview maybe with jamie firth? like the way cricketgaming.net has done.

So Australia would be the only place that has a near certain release date? August 13th still seems too far away with the Ashes being played right now.

Users who are viewing this thread