Next Codemasters game - Ashes Cricket 2009

Ashes Cricket 09 better than EA Cricket?

• Yes, it will beat EA Cricket games

Votes: 137 57.6%
  • No, EA Cricket is far better than this

Votes: 21 8.8%
  • Have to wait for trailer and features to release

Votes: 53 22.3%
  • Maybe Cricket 09 beat Ashes Cricket 09

Votes: 27 11.3%

• Total voters
I was at EB Games on Saturday and there was a large poster advertising the game with Ponting's photo as the main part of the picture and down the bottom of the poster it said, "Coming August 13th". Interept that as you will.

So Australia would be the only place that has a near certain release date? August 13th still seems too far away with the Ashes being played right now.

I know! I want to play as Monty surviving the last 10 overs right now dammit!

read the last 60 pages.

exactly the reason why this thread is pointless now - TOO LONG

you cant seriously expect someone to read 60 pages of a forum, why dont you help him out a little. i dont even see what your 'read the last 60 pages' refers to.

I have read it as it built up, and its still 7th (UK) and 13th (aus) as far as I know

He's not saying that in a "why don't you read the last 60 pages before posting" kind of way. I think it's more a "yes I agree and so do we all, hence the 60-page thread."

Haha, it was an awesome game, but I hope no one forgets how Australia completely dominated the game, and had it not been for alot of rain, it would probably have been a tight finish. Nonetheless, it was great to watch.

Judging by the posts above, I'm guessing there was no ad or anything for the game during the first test, I wasn't sure, but I hadn't seen any.

Haha, it was an awesome game, but I hope no one forgets how Australia completely dominated the game, and had it not been for alot of rain, it would probably have been a tight finish. Nonetheless, it was great to watch.

Judging by the posts above, I'm guessing there was no ad or anything for the game during the first test, I wasn't sure, but I hadn't seen any.

zip, nada, nothing.

If we do not see anything during the 2nd test, I will just have to assume Codies has become a non-profit organization.

I'm assured there will be a release date announced and first official video this week. Fingers crossed as these things quite often get put back.

If its released on the 7th august and 14th august uk and australia , god thats so late , i think the last test starts 20th august that is mad :noway
its something EA would do :clap
lets hope for some kind of news this week ;)

Codies/Transmission will be kicking themselves if either team has the series won before the game is released. A fair amount of people may lose interest so sales might be affected.

Users who are viewing this thread