Story npower Tests, Natwest Series, Natwest Challenge

India v Australia at Taunton (Autoplayed)
Conditions: Clear skies, warm and no chance of rain.
Pitch: Normal wicket
India won the toss and batted first.

India 289-6 (50 Overs)
H. Singh 1*(3)
Y. Singh 49*(67)
V. Sehwag 86(92)

J. Gillespie 2/44
I. Harvey 2/52
C. White 1/59

Australia 290-4 (47.5 Overs)
M. Hayden 166*(150)
A. Symonds 34*(32)
D. Martyn 34(45)

Z. Khan 1/67
L. Balaji 1/54

Man of the Match: Matthew Hayden

Again top class stuff mate, the reports are absolutely stunning to read. You are emulating the BBC reports without a glitch.

Originally posted by m_vaughan
England release Robert Key from ODI squad. Trescothick is back for the next game!!!

Hi, m_vaughan I was just wondering how you do these edits of the skysports and bbc sites?

nothing much really. I just save the webpage, and edit it using Frontpage. Then I take a screenshot and upload the screenshot so that I dont have to link to the pictures or upload pictures seperately.

Trescothick is fit and will play the 4th Natwest ODI against India at The Oval.

Indian captain Saurav Ganguly, who was dropped (by himself) for the Australia match, will also play.

England have six points from two games, and are 2nd in the table, while India have two points from two games, and are bottom of the table.

Looking forward to the next match Vaughan, im thinking about trading my P2S Version in for the PC version so i can do screenshots and stuff, inspired by your diary.

Hi, m_vaughan my P.C version of the game is arriving either friday or saturday, and which patches should I install to improve gameplay and AI.

Cheers,
Mark

Mark you can use either Ravi's or tutsi's patches. If might seem slightly difficult initially, but with time and with practice you learn to time shots probably and also your stroke selection will also improve as you play the game.

Make sure you download,
(i) sam's exe patch and the cursor file (MUST!!)
(ii) Graphics Importer v2
(iii) Lineup Editor v4
(iv) Player Editor v4
(v) Fraps for taking the screenshots

Looking forward to the next match Vaughan, im thinking about trading my P2S Version in for the PC version so i can do screenshots and stuff, inspired by your diary.

Thanks mate. The original PC game has a lot of bugs, but thanks to PC and Cricket2004.co.uk you can download several patches to get rid off these bugs. However if the PS2 version has any of these bugs, then I dont think you can remove them. Also you can improve the gameplay, change kits, stumps, pitchads, adboards, etc. in the PC Version which cannot be done in the PS2 version.

Hi when I use fraps after doing screenshots in knocks my game off automaticly!

It's fraps version 2.2.4 and after I press F10 a few times the game automaticly knocks off

it crashes to the desktop

Users who are viewing this thread