Story npower Tests, Natwest Series, Natwest Challenge

How do I find out them???

Fujitsu Siemaens Intel(R)
Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.60 GHz
2.60 GHz
512 MB of RAM

Vaughan, ive edited a BBC webpage (sorry for stealing the idea dn i wont do if you dont want me too) but i was wondering how you get in to post. do you host the image, if so where?

when i want to attahc an image i quote may last post which can be found on the right of the post and then delete any writing and replace it with what i want to say so summary et.c and then i go down to browse and i then open the file which i previuosly saved so i would edit the webpage save it and then open it via the browse button, this porbably makes no sense but i am bored.

The Natwest Series
4th ODI
England v India
The Oval, London

oval.jpg

Another dark and gloomy day here at the Oval as England face India in this crucial match for both teams. England are second in the points table with six points, while India are bottom with just two points.

Conditions: Cloudy, Cool, and a very a good chance of some rain, though there is a strong wind pushing the clouds fast, and even if it does rain, it shouldnt a long shower, but a short one. Lets just hope we dont have an abandoned match today.
conditions.jpg

Pitch: A beautiful wicket, with something in it for both batsman and bowlers. However, it would be favourable to bowl first on this wicket.

pitch.jpg

Toss: India won the toss, and the captain Saurav Ganguly surprisingly chose to bat first. We'll have to wait and see whether or not this gamble pays off.

Teams: England - Just one change, Trescothick returns to the side after missing the earlier games through injury.
India - Saurav Ganguly is back into the Indian side, after missing the Australia match at Taunton.
teamengland.jpg

teameng.jpg

teamindia.jpg

teamind.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread