Nrl 2009

That's a joke too. Was a quality player. So many qaulity players get shunned for their size - Bowen, Campbell, now Soward.

Still can't see Soward being a quality player at Origin level, well not yet anyway. Until this season, when the Dragons pretty much sucked Soward was pretty average. If he had of played in that NSW team this season I can't of seen him doing anything that great, NSW were getting dominated up front. Soward needs to show that he can handle pressure more, if he can get the Dragons to the GF, and then plays consistant football next season then yes, he might make the NSW team.

TLL made quite the difference, probably the best a prop has looked in NSW colours this season. He always made good yardage and constantly took 3-4 men to bring him down. Add Weyman and NSW has a forward pack to work from. Watmough and Cregah are lock ins for the second row. Wasn't watching hard enough to see if Ennis made a huge difference.

TLL made quite the difference, probably the best a prop has looked in NSW colours this season. He always made good yardage and constantly took 3-4 men to bring him down. Add Weyman and NSW has a forward pack to work from. Watmough and Cregah are lock ins for the second row. Wasn't watching hard enough to see if Ennis made a huge difference.

Ennis was pretty average, he didn't really do anything that special.

That was a very entertaining match, how pumped up was Justin Hodges lol and how good was his freakish effort when he nearly got that try.

Last edited:
Good to see I'm not the only one giving up one teams.
Laurie Daley says: I have given up on the Warriors in 2009. Until they prove to me they can win games consistently I can't tip them – they've been one of the most disappointing teams in the competition this season. Roosters to get the points at home.

Tempted to tip Souths and the Tigers but they seem to screw me over every time I pick them.

Bloody SOO Morris is in doubt tonight :mad:

Idris better make his shock comeback tonight

Good tip Howsie, Idris not only back but straight back with a try. Stupid Broncos, my bad tipping run with Souths continues.

Wow. Did souths really just beat Brisbane 44-12 at Suncorp? Did Brisbane have all their stars backing up?

Good tip Howsie, Idris not only back but straight back with a try. Stupid Broncos, my bad tipping run with Souths continues.

Hehe. Really how good is he though, busted arm and all he he still fends Matty Rogers away to run 50m.

We played pretty well tonight, should of scored a few more points though.

Raiders/Panthers has just kicked off, Josh Dugan is playing too.

Raiders should win this, 18+ I'm picking :D

Knew I should have tipped the Panthers, we suck atm. Probably the only team we can beat is the Warriors and maybe Roosters. Dugan is a legend in the making though, his defence is top notch as is his attack. Can't wait to see him as the number 1 for NSW.

Whoops.

To be fair to the Raiders though, the Panthers first two tries should not of been allowed. Russel Smith is so useless.

Yea those two calls were pretty dodgy, lucky I wasn't watching live or my TV set could be broken!

Stupid Warriors and Roosters, two of the worst teams to tip these days.

Yeah, what a bitch! He shoved him then ran behind his teammates! What a joke!

Why start something and not finish it?

creagh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread