Nrl 2009

Amazing game really. Thrilling and entertaining right down to the last minute. NSW needed more of that.

Brett White what a hit. Got him right on the chin. Twas a beauty. Queensland are thugs though. lol at Hodges trying to start a fight with Creagh. He's a footballer mate, not a street thug.

Haha, Hodges was loving it wasn't he!

Damn Blues, I hate em now. How was the biff? Not bad aye. Love how no one even touches Inglis. It is funny.

Good win by the Blues but.

Haha, Hodges was loving it wasn't he!

Damn Blues, I hate em now. How was the biff? Not bad aye. Love how no one even touches Inglis. It is funny.

Good win by the Blues but.

Yeah not bad. Price was out cold! Literally just laying there and everyone else was pushing around him. Got stretched off the field and when he did he was still out cold. Hodges was there pointing to his chin and at Brett White telling him to bring it on. Then he pointed to open space and he's like "me and you" Brett just laughed at him. What a dohing clown. A thug too. Someone should put him in his place. I vote Brett White because I don't give a doh if he get suspended.

Yeah, Brett is a clown. Should of taken the challenge for sure.

But yeah, out cold!? What was it? Was it that late tackle or the punches themselves? Didn't see that bit clearly.

Yeah, Brett is a clown. Should of taken the challenge for sure.

But yeah, out cold!? What was it? Was it that late tackle or the punches themselves? Didn't see that bit clearly.

The punches. They both starting swinging then Brett just landed a right hook right on the chin and he went down. The second after he got knocked out Waterhouse came in to stop it but because Price was falling he tackled him around the head and he got sent off for being the 3rd man in LOL.

Then when Creagh pushed Hodges, Creagh got sent for 10 minutes. ROFL wtf!?.

Creagh got 10 mintues for pushing Hodges. Ridicoulous! I felt sorry for Gidley at the end, Queesland just bombed the ball and then it was just bash the living daylights out of whoever caught the ball.

Queensland were a disgrace at the end.

Too bad the selectors didn't go for the win from game 1. As much as I would like Campese in the side next season we have to stick with this halves pairing to get the Shield back. Worst case one of these two must be paired with Soward/Campese/Pearce/Mullen

Creagh should of got 10 for running away from Hodges at the end there, did anyone notice that lol

Creagh should of got 10 for running away from Hodges at the end there, did anyone notice that lol
Yeah, what a bitch! He shoved him then ran behind his teammates! What a joke!

Why start something and not finish it?

Creagh got 10 mintues for pushing Hodges. Ridicoulous! I felt sorry for Gidley at the end, Queesland just bombed the ball and then it was just bash the living daylights out of whoever caught the ball.

Queensland were a disgrace at the end.

Haha yeh. He's got balls. Billy Slater probably would have just kicked it back :p. Did you see Costigan when he tackled Gidley how he hit him like 3 times with his forearm. Fark Costigan is a dirty player, trys his heart out for St George but conceeds so many penalties. If Morris and Soward arent origin players then Cositan defo isn't.

Too bad the selectors didn't go for the win from game 1. As much as I would like Campese in the side next season we have to stick with this halves pairing to get the Shield back. Worst case one of these two must be paired with Soward/Campese/Pearce/Mullen

Yeah which ever one has the best start to the year. Soward is going to be the Dally M medalist at this rate though, a bit ridiculous that the Dally M medalist is not good enough for Origin.

Haha yeh. He's got balls. Billy Slater probably would have just kicked it back :p. Did you see Costigan when he tackled Gidley how he hit him like 3 times with his forearm. Fark Costigan is a dirty player, trys his heart out for St George but conceeds so many penalties. If Morris and Soward arent origin players then Cositan defo isn't.

Yeah which ever one has the best start to the year. Soward is going to be the Dally M medalist at this rate though, a bit ridiculous that the Dally M medalist is not good enough for Origin.

Preston Campbell?

Users who are viewing this thread