Nrl 2009

He didn't get much game time from memory. I hope he gets more this time, 20 minutes ain't enough for him. Can't wait to see Vidot, haven't seen much of his jumping abilities but he should be good.

Always hard to pick us away from home, the Knights are near full strength and at home will be tough to beat.

What happened to Eastwood? Going to make it hard to tip, the Warriors have been woeful but the Dogs without Ennis and Kimmorely really could struggle.

The NSW team just gets worst and worst. Only positive was TLL and Waterhouse who have been the form 2nd rowers. Can't believe Williams is there over the Morris brothers and Kimmorely and Barrett ain't going to prepare us for the future.

I'm just happy Kite is out. He always seems to be one player that constantly gets picked no matter his form. If we did that for most of our players and they formed a bond then I wouldn't mind so much but why do it for him only?

Yay, Gidley is in doubt and NSW have called up Luke Patten. I really can't wait until the weekend now :mad:

Patten's better though. Hayne should of moved to fullback, with Morris coming onto the wing.

It was probably one of our best wins of the season tbh, with 8 guys out it was a very solid effort. But what a game for Ben Barba, he only played for about 12mins but he did a very good job. Lets hope he can get a bench spot.

Can't wait for state of origin tomorrow night, QLD to make it 3-0 :clap

Anyway I haven't posted in the NRL Thread before but I am a Roosters fan, definitely hasn't been our year in 09..

I'm in the same boat as you mate. I'm a Sharks supporter. Now's the time where loyalty is important for our clubs.

Makes 3 of us being a Raiders fan!

Awesome win by the Dogs, can't believe the Warriors lost at home and against that side.

Me and Howise on the other hand are sitting pretty up top!!

Am I the only one not that interested in tonights match? I know we don't want to lose 3-0 and all but this is one of the best ever Queensland squads and this is one of the worst NSW squads for a while. Theres no shame really. Oh well, its a quick 2 hour waste as I wait until 8pm thursday.

Not much to look forward to tbh, this is a dead rubber and our selectors keep picking oldies. Only one I will be looking out for is TLL.

Yeah I'm only mainly interested in the young blokes.

Me and Howise on the other hand are sitting pretty up top!!

Am I the only one not that interested in tonights match? I know we don't want to lose 3-0 and all but this is one of the best ever Queensland squads and this is one of the worst NSW squads for a while. Theres no shame really. Oh well, its a quick 2 hour waste as I wait until 8pm thursday.

I should correct this, there is shame being the first team to lose 3-0, it's not a good tag BUT when you reflect it would be more from Queensland being so good then us being terrible

My boss reckons NSW should win tonight (coming from a Blues fan), hes even putting money on it.

Dumbarse.

Users who are viewing this thread