Nrl 2009

The Broncos basically always get a Friday night game. The surprise is when the Warriors home game is on a Friday night (like it was for the Knights), as that is strange.

Warriors beating the Broncos would help our finals hope out but if the Warriors lose they would just about extinguish their final hopes.

That's pretty much because the Broncos always get the best crowds so this means they get the Primetime playing spots which are usually Friday night or Sunday afternoon. It's only strange when our games are on at 7.30 here which means it's 5.30 over there :p.

I hope we win, we need it so bad. It's surprising to think that we are only 3 points outside the 8 with how bad our season has been so far, well how bad I've percieved it to be.

Bulldogs.

Yeah I really hate it how the Broncos always get the channel nine games. It's not so bad now because Ikin is gone but I actually like there comentators and the games always feel much better when the channel nine team is there.

Fox Sports :noway

I hate Daley and Tallis, Tallis has to be the biggest moron ever.

I don't really mind Daley or Tallis, they bring that youth feel to the commentary box. Obviously I still got some Daley love lol.

The Doggies aye, they're having an awesome season so far and bought exactly where their weaknesses were last season. It's great to see Ben Roberts hitting a rich vein of form and having Kimmorley there seems to have taken a lot of pressure off him and let him just play his own game.

The Channel 9 commentators are so much better than the NZ Sky commentators though, have you heard them? Worst commentators ever in my opinion.

kingdamo added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later...

Worst commentator of all time = Jason Costigan by far.

Yeah I'm not a big fan of Costigan either. He loves his league and knows a lot about it but I don't think comentating is his thing.

Yep the Doggies are having a great year so far, Moore has done such a good job. I think other then the fact Kimmorely is here now the reason Roberts is playing so well is because he isn't switching between halfback and 5/8. Over the last two years he never really had a settled posistion, with that dud Holdsworth sometimes replacing him. That game Roberts had against the Broncos was fantastic though.

Howsie added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later...

I don't really mind Daley or Tallis, they bring that youth feel to the commentary box. Obviously I still got some Daley love lol.

Daley just seems like he doesn't really know anything, even though he is somehow a selector.

Tallis. How he got into commentry is beyond me.

Tallis seems like he got hit in a few too many tackles if you ask me :p.

He's probably the reason Souths have gone backwards this year, can't imagine he would make to much of a good coach either.

The Broncos are just desperate I think, four loses in a row is never good but for the Broncos that is almost unheard of. I can't see him being that good though, he is probably just their to help Lockyer in defense like he always has.

I hope he's unfit and our outside backs can run rings around him. Hopefully we are much more desperate than them tonight, somehow, I don't have the faith.

Apparently Vatuvei is out too, great there goes all our attacking plays! :o.

If Vatuvei is out the Warriors don't have much of a chance, heck even if he is playing they still look rubbish :D

Does that mean Kemp could be playing, is he even over there?

Yeah, Kemps been training with the boys all week and hasn't been named for the Vulcans team this week. I assume he was brought over as cover for Manu, but knowing Ivan Cleary and his love affair with Ah Van, no doubt he will be in the team :(.

You actually rate Kemp?

After watching him fall of tackles all season I came to the conclusion he was rubbish and the Broncos made him look good. I've heard he could be coming to the Dogs and there is no way I would want him here lol.

Ah Van isn't to bad, average but doesn't make basic mistakes.

Damoooo! Kemp's hopeless, but for some reason I feel as though he should be in the team, probably the amount of tries he scored last year, makes me think he'll spark up and score some more. Manu is a huge loss though, but he hasn't really done much for a while except for finish off a few tries. Locke is a star but we need to get rid of Grandpa Stacey. McKinnon's playing well, and I hope that Packer gets a game. Can't see us winning.

Users who are viewing this thread