Nrl 2009

Dam you Tigers! If they won I would have been 4/4 as I wouldn't have changed my Roosters tip. Infact wish I didn't come online yesterday! Oh well seeing the Sharks lose is always funny especially to those useless Roosters :p

Dam you Tigers! If they won I would have been 4/4 as I wouldn't have changed my Roosters tip. Infact wish I didn't come online yesterday! Oh well seeing the Sharks lose is always funny especially to those useless Roosters :p

Haha yeah it's always a win win if you tip Sharks. If they win well you've got the tip and if they lose then that's even better.

It's gonna be a tough game for Brisbane. They've dropped out of the 8 with Manly and Penrith having byes and their form has been crap. It really is a must win if they want a top 4 finish. Parra at home can at times be so hard to beat so it'll be a good game. As will the Canberra match but I think the Queensland players have had a lot of time to get refreshed after Wednesday. You needed this game of friday syl lol.

Doesn't matter how tired the Queensland players are, we always struggle with the Storm. Hopefully Inglis is ruled out which is one less guy to tear our defence to pieces. I just hope we finally turn up and put the full 80 minutes in against the Storm.

I'm tipping the Eels at home and with Hayne on fire plus the Broncos are in a bit of a rut.

Roosters won! Had to double check to make sure last night!

Think the games starting to head into the critical stage now, from 5th - 15th, there's just 3 games in it. I'd probably go with Storms and Broncos to get up but both the Eels and Raiders need the win.

Roosters won! Had to double check to make sure last night!

Think the games starting to head into the critical stage now, from 5th - 15th, there's just 3 games in it. I'd probably go with Storms and Broncos to get up but both the Eels and Raiders need the win.

Yeah it's so tight. Cronulla won a few games and all of a sudden had an outside chance at making the top 8. It's amazing.

The under 20's is always really entertaining. They are 85% of the time high scoring and it's great. All the young guys wanna impress and they do their best in attack. The Melbourne vs Canberra game was brilliant towards the end. Melbourne player missed the kick from the sideline which would have drew it in the final second. Canberra won 36-34.

Our defence in u20s is pretty average but seems to the trend. Vidot looks to be a real star and Low continues to impress. Both should be in FG soon enough.

And FG was a cracker, first half we played awesome and really should have been more ahead. Thought we were in trouble late in the game, following our trend from previous games but some how we held on and now I'm celebrating a famous win.

Haha Canberra! Happy you guys won, always liked Canberra I hate seeing them at the foot of the ladder but surely it's too late to make the top 8. The only bad bit about you blokes winning is it ruins my perfect round.

Yea we probably left our run too late and we are still inconsistent especially on the road. I just hope we stick to playing this style and build on it next year.

Yeh, but we seem to be hearing the same things every year for Canberra. They need to keep they young stars but when they lose players like Zilman it's hard. Then if they do keep them they need to keep them on the field. If you can keep hold of Thurling, Dugen, Leyrod Lahrs and that forward that was doing pro in the fantasy league earlier this year (total mind blank, forgot his name). H escored like hundred points 2 weeks in a row.

How have you guys been going with injury this year? It was pretty bad last year wasn't it?

Harrison. Yea I know we keep saying we are rebuilding then we sack the coach or they leave. Losing Henry set us back majorly, as we were going somewhere as you saw late last season. Losing Zillman and Best were hard to handle but we have replaced them, the problem was losing Henry. I still don't know about Furner as coach either, he doesn't really look like the man to lead us back to glory.

Injury wise we are pretty sweet, that side against the Storm was probably our best although I would have liked Waddell on the bench. Thurling is in one of my fantasy sides so was annoyed he didn't get more game time plus he is so much better when he gets more game time.

Eels stood up :) Still blaming the Tigers for stuffing up my perfect tipping!

It's sad to see another great leave the game. Hazem mate, you've served our club well. I actually felt really sad when I read the update on my phone. In my heart I don't want him to leave.

Sadly his time had come, I know the Dogs fans wanted him dropped. Still hes well this season, top of the points scoring list once again and he right up there with the try scoring list.

Hazem's one of the best that's for sure but it was the right time to announce his retirement. I wanted him gone last year but because we are playing so well this season he doesn't look as bad. I would much rather see Utai in the team but oh well.

And like you guys were saying it was a good win from the Raiders, my dad hasn't shut up about it lol. Dugan played really well but the Raiders did bomb quite a few tries. Tilse also played pretty well, I've always thought he was dopey good for nothing ****. It was also good to see Carney get abit more ball, he is such a beast.

Hazems a top bloke. Real loss to footy. Did anyone see the footy show where he kicked the helium ball over 100 metres? Classic.

Users who are viewing this thread