Nrl 2009

@ Hooper: The reason why most people would be going for Souths, is because they are normally the easy beats of the competition and hardly anyone likes Melbourne because they are the main cause of the grapple tackle.

Could you possibly be converted? :p

God it breaks my heart to see Cronulla win, it really does.

Yes! Once again we win in Canberra. We're not that far from the 8 now, but knowing the Sharks we'll start losing again soon.

How well did the Bulldogs play tonight, it was the best I've seen them play this year. Ben Roberts had a fantastic game too, he took Lockyer to the cleaners. We should of put 50 on though.

Scored 137 fantasy points for me this week, booyah!

True blue doggies supporter !

God what a ugly game played last night by the Dogs, I know it was raining and all but still. Idris could be out for awhile too, dislocated elbow and it looked nasty.

Yeah, looked awful. He was probably jinxed with all this media attention in the past week : p Though I still can't believe he hasn't even finished High School yet, he's still in Year 12.

... and how many times did Andrew Ryan fumble the ball ? Roberts didn't do as much though he did set El Masri up for one of his two tries.

The Dogs and Panthers games always end up close, the Dogs will just be happy with the win. Obviously not at their best but still maintain top position.

Yeah, looked awful. He was probably jinxed with all this media attention in the past week : p Though I still can't believe he hasn't even finished High School yet, he's still in Year 12.

... and how many times did Andrew Ryan fumble the ball ? Roberts didn't do as much though he did set El Masri up for one of his two tries.

Ryan had at least four knock-ons, it wasn't one of his better games. But I'm just happy we beat them. I heard Idris could be out for only 2/3 weeks, so that isn't too bad I guess.

@ Hooper: The reason why most people would be going for Souths, is because they are normally the easy beats of the competition and hardly anyone likes Melbourne because they are the main cause of the grapple tackle.

Could you possibly be converted? :p

Yes! Once again we win in Canberra. We're not that far from the 8 now, but knowing the Sharks we'll start losing again soon.
Yeah, Im a Souths fan now...

I am in disbelief about the inexperience of the 'baby Broncos' lineup. I mean all their backs are utterly HOPELESS. I reckon' Symmo' may have a better run at the Bronco's then these young guns; all the hype about Yow Yeh have been crushed by what I've seen tonight.

Josh Morris got the call-up last night, congrats. Lets just hope he will be right for Friday, three games in seven days is pretty hard out. We can't have both of our centres out.

The Sharks will be winning quite a few games, they have their confidence back.

SOO 2 finally here but got no confidence in the Blues. Tipping against them cause I can't afford to lose another 3 points in tipping. And if only I didn't read some members comments on the Raiders being able to beat Manly. I was going to tip Manly and that cost me a perfect round :(

I am seriously going to cry if Roosters lose another :( About 5 games now where they've managed to finish so close.

If Sharks keep rolling on like this, they'll be in the top 8. 28 is usually the benchmark for the top 8 but it might be lower this time round. I still have hope for Roosters :p 10/11 games including bye. Easy!

State of Origin have really lost its flavour...if NSW don't win, I fear for the state of the game.

Ryan had at least four knock-ons, it wasn't one of his better games. But I'm just happy we beat them. I heard Idris could be out for only 2/3 weeks, so that isn't too bad I guess.

Apparently the medics released a statement saying Idris would be out for approximately 5 weeks or less. Good news if you ask me, just gotta' make a few changes to my fantasy squad this week : p

Whoah, thats major. I think I'll trade him instead.

@ aussie1st: ... and even if the sharks do manage to crack the top eight, they'll not only be stuffed but they'll but up against the teams within the top four.

Users who are viewing this thread