Nrl 2009

Doesn't take much for an upset. Although I wouldn't favour many (if any at all) in the bottom 8 to rattle one of the top teams.

The Sharks will be winning quite a few games, they have their confidence back.

SOO 2 finally here but got no confidence in the Blues. Tipping against them cause I can't afford to lose another 3 points in tipping. And if only I didn't read some members comments on the Raiders being able to beat Manly. I was going to tip Manly and that cost me a perfect round :(
I heard a fair amount of QLD players have stomach cramps and are going to miss the game! :spy

ehh, nsw was fighting back in the second half with some good tackling.

qld were just to good as nsw kept making vital little errors which cost them. they really should of taken advantage of the inglis injury as he was starting to run riot! hayne is a gem, falou was exciting on the wing as well. not a bad game, would of been better if nsw could of taken it to a decider.

Sack the coach, take the selectors and a few players. Wallace, Williams into the never ever again box. Have to wonder if Gidley can make it as Origin fullback, even though he shouldn't have been made to stop Inglis, he was speed bumped off.

Farah hasn't shown much and its hard to know what to do especially with Ennis right on his back. TLL, Campo/Soward, Morris bros are must for SOO3. Watmough had a good match so don't mind him in there, Stewart didn't add much and O'Donnell really needs to work on his hands.

Woohoo. It was beautiful in the first half and gritty in the second. Wayne Bennett and tour troops, take a bow. It was great. Brett Morris - a must for SOO3.

It was great at the end. All through the game if Wendell made a half decent run that even did nothing the whole army would chant weenndeelll. It was one of the loudest chants. Then at the end of the game when he was the last to come say thanks everyone in the bay was just chanting it and bowing to him then he bowed to us. What a guy. Really appreciates the fans. :) Instead of just doing a thumbs up and walking away like some other Stgeorge players do he came pretty close etc. Good to see. Gotta love the dell.

Don't know why I went the Tigers, just lost faith in the Dragons after what happened last time they backed up from SOO. Now I have the painful one of picking Sharks or Roosters, might have to switch to the Sharks now after screwing up the Dragons pick.

Whaa-uttt!?!? You went Tigers? Come on Syl, even the Tigers fans knew they were very unlikely to win that one!

I went Roosters but I'm not to sure why. I'm just praying they can pull something out of the hat.

Feelin Blue? added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Actually I'm a bit of a hypocrite. Even roosters fans know they aren't looking to good to beat the Sharks but I still tipped them! haha.

The loss to the Titans by the Dragons and the Tigers close loss to the Storm kinda of pushed me to tip them. Plus every time I tip against the Tigers they go and pull a win.

Thats the last time I will do that lol! It is a pretty hard week, the Broncos v Eels could go either way and I can't bring myself to tip against the Raiders even though it is against the Storm. I would have tipped against them away but at home just can't do it.

Yeah not the easiest week so I was surprised that most of my family and I had similar tips lol. I went with:
Stgeorge
Bulldogs
Titans
Roosters
Melbourne
Brisbane
Newcastle

So far I have
Tigers
Dogs
Titans
Sharks
Raiders
Eels
Knights

The Broncos are another team that has screwed me when I tip them and the Eels screw me when I don't pick them.

I'm fine with all of my tips except the niggle of tipping the Broncos + Eels game. I eventually tipped the Eels.

4/4 now. Happy the Roosters got up, it's the game that separates me from my dad this week. He's got 3/4. :)

Users who are viewing this thread