Nrl 2009

Daley just seems like he doesn't really know anything, even though he is somehow a selector.

Tallis. How he got into commentry is beyond me.

I don't really listen out for the knowledge they bring usually just how they sound. But Daley knows quite a bit of the game, he would make a pretty good coach much better than Furner anyway.

Costigan is definitely the worst, his voice isn't made for commentating.

In his defence, there are other guys on the panel. But if we choose to sack all the selectors I won't be complaining. Some of the selections NSW have made this season have been baffling.

I just witnessed the biggest league hit of my life last night. Ropati smashed Clinton, he knocked him out cold. It was a very good game though, the Warriors were very good in the first half but faded away in the second. Kevin Locke was very good to, I never knew he was so damm fast. I hyped him up hard as to a couple of flat mates before the game and his first touch he run it out of the in goal and took it all the way down to the Broncos 30M.

They should move him to fullback.

I remember him burning our guys in the u20s to score a 80m try or something. Hes quick, has a good step and can break tackles. The problem moving him to fullback is the Warriors have no wingers.

What a first half from the Raiders, 28-6 with Miller scoring two tries :eek:

The Raiders have lost Carney for a while though with a broken leg, it wasn't pretty. But they look like the team from late last year.

Perfect time to blood Vidot!
We fell apart majorly in the 2nd half and our defence out wide is still looking very dodgy. Can't believe we haven't fixed it yet. Oh well I'll take the win but we seriously need to look at why we keep falling off the pace in the last 15 minutes.

Furner will bring back Purtell or Kelly ;)

The Raiders did shut of pretty badly in that second half, but I don't feel as though the refs really helped the situation.

The Eels and Panthers game was a good one btw. One of the better games I have seen this season, well better attacking games anyway.

Can't believe Canberra won but its surely to little to late with the competition around the top 8 really heating up.

We were the bookmakers favourites yesterday. Will be tough for us to make the 8 though. Got the Knights and Broncos twice, the Dogs and Dragons once. But if we can beat the Knights then we could go on a 5 game winning streak with the Panthers and Tigers after them.

Kimmorely
Ennis
Warburton
Eastwood
Goodwin

Those five guys are all going to be missing against the Warriors this week. Goodwin might be all right but I could still see him getting a 1-2 week ban. But with Price also out the Warriors wont be as strong either, should be a close game really.

What happened to Eastwood? Going to make it hard to tip, the Warriors have been woeful but the Dogs without Ennis and Kimmorely really could struggle.

The NSW team just gets worst and worst. Only positive was TLL and Waterhouse who have been the form 2nd rowers. Can't believe Williams is there over the Morris brothers and Kimmorely and Barrett ain't going to prepare us for the future.

Both Eastwood and Goodwin were put on report for dangrous tackles, both of them will get atleast 1-2 weeks each. Plus Matai broke Warburton's jaw so he'll be out for awhile, he isn't that much of a loss though.

I can't understand how David Williams was picked either, Goodwin made him look like rubbish last night. The Morris twins should of both been picked, but since it's looking like our team will be really depleted I'm happy he didn't.

Kimmorely should not of been picked for game 3 like you said either, what's the point really?

I was happy that TLL made it. I'm going to enjoy watching him play in SOO.

Edit:Fantastic, Morris has been called up. I think we can write the doggies off for this week, it's going to be really tough.

Last edited:
Well both of them are out for 2 weeks at least, if they challenge and fail then its 3 weeks.

Shillington named in the Queensland side, congrats to him, he has been solid for us this season.

Thank god Furner didn't pick Purtell or Kelly lol, Vidot is finally getting his chance. Good to see Joel Thompson getting his first game of the season to, he played one game last year right?

I'd give the Raiders a pretty good chance of winning this game.

Users who are viewing this thread