Nrl 2009

You have to wonder how much they've paid him to come over to the AFL. He would of been offered mega bucks overseas.

Will be interesting, has he ever played Aussie rules before?

He'll be back, very few converts have managed to stay away from the NRL. But hes no big loss, Queensland still have Slater and Bowen and they probably have other stars coming through. Infact Vidot can play fullback and hes a Queenslander.

He'll be back, very few converts have managed to stay away from the NRL. But hes no big loss, Queensland still have Slater and Bowen and they probably have other stars coming through. Infact Vidot can play fullback and hes a Queenslander.

Getting abit ahead of our selves I think ;)

Last edited:
lol what a loser. Haha, an Australian and Queensland player changing codes. ████████. That's Queenslanders for ya.

I thought that he would of gone to Japanese or French rugby. Good publicity for the Gold Coast side though, because I am sure many people (including Queenslanders, who might go to some of the games because Hunt is playing) will be interested to see how he goes.

I'm so stupid. I've tipped Canberra this week and I have no idea why. I just have. I'm praying they win because the rest of my family did all the same tips except me who went Canberra over Brisbane and Manly over Tigers. I've I get those 2 I'll be laughing

The Raiders have a chance this week, Brisbane have been rubbish for a while now. But so have the Raiders :p

If the Raiders get there attack right they should do well though

Hey guys I made my own Sydney Roosters website, please comment and i want your suggestions so lots of feedback wanted, thanks guys!!

The Sydney Roosters Homepage!!! - Home

:D

^ Hey your that guy from the Sidhe forums. Hope everythings well with the hospital and all.

Sigh. Forgot to put my tips in and I automatically get the Away sides. Least that means I get the Cowboys.

^ Hey your that guy from the Sidhe forums. Hope everythings well with the hospital and all.

Sigh. Forgot to put my tips in and I automatically get the Away sides. Least that means I get the Cowboys.

Thank you mate! :D

Dam you Titans why did you lose your 100% home record this week. I got the margin for the Dragons game!

WE ARE NUMBER 1, I SAY WE ARE NUMBER 1!

Way to pumped to write my thoughts - also because I was in the army and couldn't see all of the match but the atmosphere was the best I have been in at a football match so it was worth it but I need to watch it again tomorrow lol.

Users who are viewing this thread