Nrl 2009

The Dogs have used Gordon nicely this season. Souths had them early but the Dogs got better as the game went on. Poor Stagg though, seems to be picking injuries left, right and center.

If he's out injured again Moore beter not go back to using Holdsworth at lock.

Good to see Soward didn't get suspended :sarcasm

What a close match from the Tigers and the Sea Eagles. The Tigers won but their second half performance shows they didn't deserve a bit of it. Orford with 4 tackles left on the Tigers 10m line, after making 100m from their in goal line, decides to pass it out to Tony Williams and it goes into touch. My dad is screaming his lungs off. Top game for Watmough, he's gun at the moment.

The Kiwi's four nation squad was announced yesterday, some of the guys are pretty lol.

Louis Anderson (Warrington), Roy Asotasi (South Sydney), Adam Blair (Melbourne), Luke Covell (Cronulla), Greg Eastwood (Bulldogs), David Fa?alogo (South Sydney), Nathan Fien (St George Illawarra), Kieran Foran (Manly), Alex Glenn (Brisbane), Bryson Goodwin (Bulldogs), Dene Halatau (Wests Tigers), Bronson Harrison (Canberra), Lance Hohaia (Warriors), Krisnan Inu (Parramatta), Shaun Kenny-Dowall (Sydney Roosters), Thomas Leuluai (Wigan), Jeff Lima (Melbourne), Kevin Locke (Warriors), Issac Luke (South Sydney), Simon Mannering (Warriors), Benji Marshall (Wests Tigers), Steve Matai (Manly), Ben Matulino (Warriors), Fuifui Moimoi (Parramatta), Jason Nightingale (St George Illawarra), Frank-Paul Nuuausala (Sydney Roosters), Russell Packer (Warriors), Sam Perrett (Sydney Roosters), Eddy Pettybourne (South Sydney), Frank Pritchard (Penrith), Sam Rapira (Warriors), Ben Roberts (Bulldogs), Jerome Ropati (Warriors), Setaimata Sa (Sydney Roosters), Junior Sau (Newcastle), Jeremy Smith (St George Illawarra), Iosia Soliola (Sydney Roosters), Chase Stanley (St George Illawarra), Zeb Taia (Newcastle), Fetuli Talanoa (South Sydney), Taniela Tuiaki (Wests Tigers), Manu Vatuvei (Warriors), Jared Waerea-Hargreaves (Manly), Brent Webb (Leeds), Antonio Winterstein (Brisbane)

We have some mean depth on the wing.

Who do you guys reckon' is gonna' take out the Dally M and the Rookie of the Year award.

Idris is gun so he's probably going to win it, but not sure if he's eligible since he played like 4 or something games last season. As for Dally M award I'm guessing it's going to be Soward.

Dugan or Croker would be up there for rookie of the year. Dugan in particular, he has become the Raiders best player even in defeat he puts in.

Dally M, Hayne is starting to kill it wouldn't be surprised if he has overtaken Soward now.

On the Kiwi squad what a combo Tuiaki and Manu would make. Might have problems in the air but in attack, watch out!

Dugan or Croker would be up there for rookie of the year. Dugan in particular, he has become the Raiders best player even in defeat he puts in.

Dally M, Hayne is starting to kill it wouldn't be surprised if he has overtaken Soward now.

On the Kiwi squad what a combo Tuiaki and Manu would make. Might have problems in the air but in attack, watch out!

Is it Croker verse Idris this week, he plays on the left hand side right?

Looking forward to it.

Yea Croker is left, Monas is right. Should be a great match up, I hope he carries his from from last week where he took down the best centre in the game.

You guys probably will be spared TLL, I hope we play Thurling, can't believe Turner is ahead of him.

Yea Croker is left, Monas is right. Should be a great match up, I hope he carries his from from last week where he took down the best centre in the game.

You guys probably will be spared TLL, I hope we play Thurling, can't believe Turner is ahead of him.

Hopefully Idris is over is elbow injury, I think it's been hampering him for the last two weeks.

Yeah Turner is a dud, My Dad hates the guy with a passion lol.

What a win for South Sydney, fantastic game to watch.

Dogs up 15-6 at halftime, we should put the Raiders away now.

Phew. That was too close for comfort. The Raiders had their chances thats for sure, another scrapy win for us though.

We have to fix up our attack on the right hand side, it's very poor.

We were average for most parts making dumb errors and just looking lost in general. Way off what we did against the Broncos. Oh well one of the few losses that doesn't have me annoyed given our season is over. Helps that we only loss by 1 point to 2nd place.

aussie1st added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Oh yea Glenn Turner -->

We were average for most parts making dumb errors and just looking lost in general. Way off what we did against the Broncos. Oh well one of the few losses that doesn't have me annoyed given our season is over. Helps that we only loss by 1 point to 2nd place.

aussie1st added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

Oh yea Glenn Turner -->

Loved his work when he let Kimmorely score :laugh

Users who are viewing this thread