Nrl 2009

Can i ask a question. Why do you rugby mob call it football? It has always puzzled me when sometimes the commentators refer to it as football.

Geez crazy day for tipping. How did the Panthers and Knights not win :noway
Oh well forget them, what a brilliant win. About time we found that form from last year, now please for the love of God don't go back to the crap from the past weeks.

I've got a feeling the Broncos might be in for a tough couple of years, Lockyer isn't going to last for too much longer you would have to think. The Raiders played pretty well but the Broncos were just plain rubbish, good to see McCrone play well though.

:facepalm

Sums up the Warriors

Don't think I have seen a worst performance from the Broncos. Stupid move moving Hunt to halfback that basically ensured I tipped my side. Anyway just happy we didn't perform like crap again, we played one of our worst games ever against the Tigers so my confidence was absolutely shot after that.

lmfao, every time Canberra scored I loled more and more with joy. My dad was out and didn't believe me when he came home and I said Canberra won 56-0. Top effort. I love it.

If the Raiders play like they did tonight against the Dogs next weekend they could be in with a very good chance. We are horrible against teams that like to off-load, just can't seem to shut it of.

We were decent today, could of been better though. Our attack just seems to shut of at times, Buddy Gordon was very impressive against his old team. I hope he starts to get more playing time, he's been very good for 5-6 weeks now.

We were decent today, could of been better though. Our attack just seems to shut of at times, Buddy Gordon was very impressive against his old team. I hope he starts to get more playing time, he's been very good for 5-6 weeks now.

Yeah, Hickey, Ennis and Ryan stepped up today as well. Great win.

The Dogs have used Gordon nicely this season. Souths had them early but the Dogs got better as the game went on. Poor Stagg though, seems to be picking injuries left, right and center.

Brett Delaney (Titans) off to Leeds on a 3 year contract.

Also heard he was injured, is he because he's a solid performer in my fantasy team.

Users who are viewing this thread