ODI Records Being Broken

Adarsh said:
No way. Boucher got his 50 off 21 balls, I think, which would have meant he would have had to get the next fifty off 15 balls, which I doubt. And SA scored 350 in 40 overs. I doubt they'd have scored 150 in the next ten, let alone 250 which would have been near impossible.

The fastest in a world cup though is around 67 balls by Davison, so it would probably have been broken.

Highest victory margin (in World Cups and ODI cricket) is 256. If India bowl Bermuda out for less than 156, that record will be ours, as well.

How long, though, considering that South Africa have Scotland to deal with, tomorrow?

Scotland won the World Cricket League (I think) so do not expect them to be pushovers.

Apart from the first team in WC to get 400, India also holds the record now for most 6s, i.e 18 6's in a match along with SouthAfrica :)

manee said:
Scotland won the World Cricket League (I think) so do not expect them to be pushovers.

Kenya won the World Cricket League.

So, India managing to get three WCup records from Today's match with highest victory margin 0f 257 runs appending to first two records ( 400+ and 18 6's ). :)

India vs Bermuda was a good game today with plenty of records being broken :D

if imran nazir was still batting he could have broke saeed anwer record
he got out on
R B 4s 6s SR
160 121 14 8 132.23

masterkhan06 said:
he got out on
R B 4s 6s SR
160 121 14 8 132.23

i know..

i honestly thought he would when he reached 150 with planty of overs left to come. its a shame pakistan performed only when they had no chance of getting through

afreedee said:
i know..

i honestly thought he would when he reached 150 with planty of overs left to come. its a shame pakistan performed only when they had no chance of getting through

yes this match doesn't relly matter and they are playing good in it
and the last 2 match was important whice they lost

masterkhan06 said:
he got out on
R B 4s 6s SR
160 121 14 8 132.23
IF. Many people have got close to that 194 since that day when Anwar scored. Not many have beaten it.

It's just like the 400 barrier teams got closer and closer to it in and NZ case 390 with 4 or 5 overs left to spare but it needed a team to break it. Now we have 4 teams that have passed that barrier.
Same will happen with the 200 mark.

Users who are viewing this thread