ODI Records Being Broken

India score the highest runs in the world cup by scoring 413 runs beating the earlier record of srilanka 398. And India is the first country to score a 400 plus. Australia 386 runs. This is the highest score of Australia in the world cup.

as i know there its another ODI record broken by Sanath Jaysuria he hits most sixes in one day internationa by beating Shahid Afridi.

shery_rsa said:
as i know there its another ODI record broken by Sanath Jaysuria he hits most sixes in one day internationa by beating Shahid Afridi.
Are You Sure? :confused:

Oh My God you are right Shery rsa But Hah Don't worry shahid afridi is only 26 years old and Jaysuria is like 37

masterkhan06 said:
Oh My God you are right Shery rsa But Hah Don't worry shahid afridi is only 26 years old and Jaysuria is like 37

But Jayasuriya is world class and Afridi isn't.

yea Afridi has that manny sixes because thats all he knows how to do, he has incredible talent and alot of his hits are actually proper cricket shots but almost every one of them is a atempted 6.

Drewska said:
But Jayasuriya is world class and Afridi isn't.
Jayasuriya Is 37 and he can't relly hit sixes now a days and afridi Can And plus jayasuriya only hit Like 10 sixes more then him

And jayasuriya played 384 matchs and afridi only played 238

masterkhan06 said:
Jayasuriya Is 37 and he can't relly hit sixes now a days

Jayasuriya's innings 2 days ago:
R M B 4's 6's S/R
ST Jayasuriya b Powell 115 183 101 10 4 113.86

Please base posts like yours on fact, because otherwise they can look rather stupid.

Drewska said:
Jayasuriya's innings 2 days ago:
R M B 4's 6's S/R
ST Jayasuriya b Powell 115 183 101 10 4 113.86

Please base posts like yours on fact, because otherwise they can look rather stupid.
have you seen him playing in that innings he was relly tired and couldn't even run

But relly good innings by him And I love watching him play

Users who are viewing this thread