ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

Still didnt get any play done, as I was busy playing World Championship Rugby, Fight Night 2004, Afl premier ship etc.

Sorry Will get back into cricket today.

everyone is having the same problem....c2k4 is falling down the priority list...i hardly managed any time for it nowdays.

but will try and atleast finish my current tour.

As I have the day of today this innings will be completed sorry for the delay.

OK, no problem, but I won't be able to play it straight away- heaps of things to do as well as other games

OK.

Nearly completed the second innings. I had alot of stuff to catch up on today so didnt start playing until this arvo.

I have only one wicket in hand but the score stands at 9/281.

Mahmud is 130*

The Austalian strategy to change to spin after ripping the top order to pieces with pace was a bizarre one.

With Mcrath taking 4 wickets in 5 overs then being taken off and still hasnt returned.

As a contrast Warne has bowled 22 and Lehman 16.

At one stage Bangladesh were 4 for 7 and 5 for 11 or there abouts.

When a partnership between Mahud and Mahmud developed Mahud falling 4 runs short of his century and Mahmud still going strong.

Well played- looks like it'll be a good chase. Right now I'm playing Manhunt, whenever I actually have time to play.

The game ended up being great. I used the advance shot once and only once that was on a no ball.

So any no ball you can smash it however you want. I found taking the advance shots out of the game made scoring slower but once I found my timing I played alot safer shots. As you will see with the huge Innings Mahmud ended up putting together.

The last wicket stand had alot of luck going for it with Mashrafe getting alot of edges but none going to hand and he ended uop being unbeaten on 47.

Ponting stuck with spin rarely bring pace in which ended up being costly.

Yet Warne had the last laugh snagging Mahmud but not before he has brought up a double century.

I have alot more screens that I will post once I change them to Jpegs. Until now just the basics.

Bowling, spin, spin, spin what was ponting thinking?

Attachments

• bowlingstats.jpg
    bowlingstats.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 22
It took me a little bit to get back into playing cricket.

Without the advance shot to use I was at a loss until the spinners came on and gave me a chance to find my timing then it was all over from there.

Some chances went begging for Australia, Mahmud was dropped twice once being a caught and bowled by Warne, so a little luck went my way.

I was happy with the amount of overs I saw out, so all in all not a bad game.

Not using the advance shot is a good idea.

I do believe anything goes on no balls is a fair call though.

Users who are viewing this thread