ODI/Test Series- Australia vs Bangladesh (brad352 vs madmattg)

Gilchrist dismisssal

Attachments

• gillydis.jpg
    gillydis.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 28
Next Match- Melbourne

Pitch- Hard
Weather- Warm, Overcast

Bangladesh won the toss

Bangladesh have elected to bowl.

Hopefully you can play tonight or have completed by tomorrow morning. I have the day off well that is until I have to go to the gym tomorrow afternoon.

Will use same line up their doing well for me.

Fantastic start so close near the end. Still waiting on Photo Shop CS will have it by the latest Tuesday. So will load a heap of other screenies then. May load some point of interst ones in the mean time.

Bangladesh Up 2-0 who would have thought?

Goodluck. With a Hard pitch and the awsome whether scoring could be plentiful.

The start wasn't that good- it was too slow and I couldn't score quickly enough at the end. I won't be able to play tonight but I'll probably have it finished tomorrow.

Looks like all the posts we made while the forums were down are gone now- ****

What happen to all the other Posts

Ok so whats happen to the other 7 pages of posts??????

Anyway back to the current game now the initial shock has gone.

Havent had much time yesterday or today to play. Im at work so I cant play until later today.

Got some overs out of the way this morning but didnt have enough chance to grab the exact stats.

Will give a quick recap though.

20 over Match report ( the best I can remember )

With a dry picth hot surroundings and fast huge WACA crowd Bangladesh pushed out hard from the start hammering Mcgrath in his first over and showing their intentions.

Have some trouble with the short ball, but canning everything else Bangladesh are looking for their best total yet.

Mcgrath had other things on his mind though. With the record of bringing the Banglasdesh batsmen to their knees he took the early wicket of Bashar who appart from a man of the match batting performance has been a let down. Always looking to fire only to lose his wicket early.

Mcgrath getting smashed by Sarkar at one end ripped the guts out of top order at the other. With an over of bowling the best in the series so far. Claiming a Hatrick and demorilising the top order.

Sarkar rallied forming a come back performance with Mushud, and as Mcgrath was cycled out of the attack, yes another suprise move from ponting Bangalsesh stepped up a gear opened their shoulders and started to move the ball around.

Now with two confident batters that have a formed partnership Bangladesh again look set to forge on.

Bangalesh after 20 overs at a huge 8.85 runs an over 4/177

Sarkar 94*
Mashud 47*

Bowlers

Mcgrath 4/45 of 5

5th Match 1st Innings

Ok with the first innings over and myself being slack with the hectic work schedule took two days playing on and off to compete the 1st Innings.

So I didnt bother posting the over match reports. I apologise.

As it turned out what a match it was with Bangladesh fighting back after the huge Mcrgrath fight back.

Mcgrath out of the attack left Banglasesh unload develop some rythm and move along not only nicely but in a possible match winning way.

Sarkar was unstoppable smashing fours all over the place and setting a new ODI record ( in my books ). With an unbeaten 265 of 162 balls, Australia can only look back at how he was drooped on 34.

In the innings were some amazing overs, with the biggest being off Harvey as he was smacked for 21. ( no power button I think thats pretty good )

Memorable mention is Mcrath taking 6 wickets for 94 of his 10 overs. The only bowler with any sting.

Bangladesh at the end of 50 overs 9/481

save file screenies to follow later when I have more time.

Attachments

• user01.zip
    118.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread