Old games that you still play?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
I mean from ten years ago and the like. I found 'No One Lives Forever - GOTY' for 10p (!) in CEX, and I remember what a great game it was, so I thought - why not? Found the sequel as well for only ?2, and they both run no problem on Win 7! So, how about you guys - are there any golden oldies that still get an airing occasionally?

One other thing, is there any way to force these damn things to run in 1440 x 900? I can't find a config. file in NOLF.

Edit: Just stumbled across it now - it may or may not work, but it's worth a try...

I still play:

Crash Bandicoot 2 & 3

Battlefield 2

and

Star Craft - Brood War

that means icc 2009 ASHES AND OTHERS games u have are pirate as u said u love veing pirate lol
cricket simulator sayed rehman one its great

He means he likes to be a pirate in a video game. I tried to read the rest of your post but my IQ fell 30 points and I think I am now mentally retarded.

He means he likes to be a pirate in a video game. I tried to read the rest of your post but my IQ fell 30 points and I think I am now mentally retarded.

LOL.

I still play age of empires once in a while, great game.

"crack open" is a slang term, he just mean he sometimes plays Age of Empires, has nothing to do with "game cracks", althought I can see why you were confused.

- Manhunt 2 (PS2)
- Bully (PS2)
- WWE Smackdown VS RAW 2006 (PS2)
- Tekken 5 (PS2)
- Call Of Duty 3 (PS2)
- Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
- Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters (PSX)
- Crash Bandicoot 1,2,3 (PSX)
- Crash Team Racing (PSX)
- Resident Evil 2,3 (PSX)
- WWF Smackdown! 2 (PSX)
- Cricket 2005 (PC)