Old games that you still play?

PC :

Dave

Do you still have crappy computer that can run it? :p

I just could not get hang of Civilization IV and hence uninstalled it. Maybe play it when I have nothing left. I am relaunching Railroad Tycoon to satisfy my gaming needs. :yes

Has anyone got a copy of Legal Crime? It is very very old game.

I am relaunching Railroad Tycoon to satisfy my gaming needs.

LOVE the tycoon games. Apparently their is a new 'Railroad Tycoon' coming out called 'Railroads' I just got really excited.

Ollie_H added 9 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

And with a little bit of research, it has already come out! And you can get it on steam :). Gonna get it for my birthday now.

Every Tycoon game has Amazing replay value than any Other Games,Loved Airport Tycoon 2,RCT Series,Rail Road tycoon 3 (most perfect Train Tycoon Game),and Obviously Railroad.I still have the CD Somewhere :yes
And For Old games Now Playing Mafia and Gta 3 :D

Mortal Kombat 4

That game is class! Recently, I obtained a Nintendo 64 Emulator, downloaded MK4 and played away. Seriously, I am unsure as to why I was not scarred for life in my childhood with all the blood and gore. Not to mention the fatalities. :laugh

Every Tycoon game has Amazing replay value than any Other Games,Loved Airport Tycoon 2,RCT Series,Rail Road tycoon 3 (most perfect Train Tycoon Game),and Obviously Railroad.I still have the CD Somewhere
And For Old games Now Playing Mafia and Gta 3

You should try Transport Tycoon Deluxe. Was my favourite game for years.

Currently still playing Crusader Kings and Hearts of Iron 2, epic games.

Last edited:
/me is replaying pokemon blue for about the 14th time.

Most of my housemates are playing it too. Aiming to complete the pokedex between us, possibly even for gold/silver too...

Just read an article about 'Unreal' in PC Gamer - a game I never actually got round to playing, but now it's available on Steam for ?5.99 - actually I was hoping it would be a bit cheaper than that given it came out in 1998 or thereabouts, but it is the Gold version - whatever difference that makes!

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

LOVE the tycoon games. Apparently their is a new 'Railroad Tycoon' coming out called 'Railroads' I just got really excited.

Ollie_H added 9 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

And with a little bit of research, it has already come out! And you can get it on steam :). Gonna get it for my birthday now.

You mean Sid Meier's Railroads? If so, that's been out for ages, mate. :D

Edit: Good little game though. :)

Just read an article about 'Unreal' in PC Gamer - a game I never actually got round to playing, but now it's available on Steam for ?5.99 - actually I was hoping it would be a bit cheaper than that given it came out in 1998 or thereabouts, but it is the Gold version - whatever difference that makes!

ITS SHINY! Thereby making alot of difference.

Another list to old tycoon games would be Pizza Tycoon, it was absolutely amazing you could make you're own pizzas and everything, but alas the disk A) doesn't work with Windows 7 and B) Is scratched to high heavens.

A game I do still play albeit occasionally would be Theme Hospital. Anyone who's played that and tells me they didn't enjoy it is a liar. Or completely bonkers.

ITS SHINY! Thereby making alot of difference.

Another list to old tycoon games would be Pizza Tycoon, it was absolutely amazing you could make you're own pizzas and everything, but alas the disk A) doesn't work with Windows 7 and B) Is scratched to high heavens.

A game I do still play albeit occasionally would be Theme Hospital. Anyone who's played that and tells me they didn't enjoy it is a liar. Or completely bonkers.

Shiny? What - with upgraded GFX and so on? Definitely worth the extra couple of quid then.

Ah yes, Theme Hospital - a great game. Is it still available? Not to be confused with other 'Hospital' games that are rubbish. :D

Shiny? What - with upgraded GFX and so on? Definitely worth the extra couple of quid then

No it was more reference to them calling it gold. :p

Ah yes, Theme Hospital - a great game. Is it still available? Not to be confused with other 'Hospital' games that are rubbish.

Don't think it's available to buy anymore but if I'm not mistaken its old enough for it to be out of its copyright. So might be able to pick it up on those Abandonware websites. Not sure though.

Users who are viewing this thread