Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Buddy I am not angry for your above post. I would have felt exactly the same way if I was in your place. But didn't I told you (I have our chat conversation saved) to continue from our last save file (when I was 4/49), but you refused. If you have made up your mind on some wrong assumption, whatever I say wont matter to you. I did said Sorry and I didn't run away or un-friended you or anything like that. I also told you "lets start a new match and I will forfeit it myself so that you get your win back." Don't want to defend anything, but felt bad that you are spreading wrong information regarding an honest mistake for which I admitted and explained to you the sequence of event which led me to click on accept forfeit instead of save and exit. Hope you are in peace now.

Edit: I never chat in between a game on PC (unless I need to save & exit), and for your information, I got Forfeit Request at-least 05 to 06 times before I accidentally accepted the one you are talking about. As I know what exactly happened, wont say any other word on this issue. If it can make you happy lets play 10 games & I promise to forfeit all the 10 games.
And lastly at that point I was needing 44 Runs to win in 38 Balls with 4 Wickets in Hand, if you consider it "Loosing by Big Margin", I cant help but feel really sorry for you. Of-course you could have still won, but its funny that you thought this position to be as Loosing by Big Margin. Welcome to Online gaming..
u was chasing 105 and ur require run rate was under 5 one time but it was and u also now taht time making scor was very difcult like this match taht sisuation was like big margan win. i was effort and take game away from ur hands.
so its was hurt me and its not about win or losss if any unkw person do it than not a pro but u r my freind and cahting with me in every game and u was complting this match last 5 days than suddenly u forfit on that satge whn game was in my hand so make me angry.

Bhai, why did you missed out the part, where I offered you to restart from last save file or when I offered to loose a new match?

ex1huuf.png
Bro only one thing i tell u every time we cant ply sme and its not about win or lose just u lie
no one can forfeit by mistake that's it u r my friend and u most senior player i hve respect 4 u but u just admit it u forfeit me it was not a mistake simple.

@kushari it's cool, I don't think you really need to be over defensive about some dude who joined a few days ago ragging on you. Looks like a simple mistake, we don't need to see chat logs.
Bro Biggs, no one can forfeit by mistake he did and after do y he want to prove that was a mistake.

Bro Biggs, no one can forfeit by mistake he did and after do y he want to prove that was a mistake.

I know how it feels bro but just get over it, it's no big deal. He said that he offered to let you win by resuming from older save so that he makes it up for what he probably did unintentionally.

Last edited:
no one can forfeit by mistake

Hi dude who joined a few days ago. Kushari seems like a totally legit and nice guy who says he made a mistake... They happen. You're doing yourself no favors, he offered a restart, you declined. You lose. End of.

Of course the main point here is that there should be a checkbox on custom matches to make them a 'friendly' so you don't need to have countdowns and have the BARS and Replay stuff all locked out. If someone's legit, you don't need that stuff.

Of course the main point here is that there should be a checkbox on custom matches to make them a 'friendly' so you don't need to have countdowns and have the BARS and Replay stuff all locked out. If someone's legit, you don't need that stuff.

Yes absolutely. We do get this irritating Accept Forfeit request very often even when we play Online Tournaments being organized in Planet Cricket, and of-course we ignore it. I agree, there should be an option to disable countdowns when you play your friends.

i know i m new on this web so all guys will favor of kushari .

i can win on my behalf i don't need a favor for win from u Bro Kushari.

( Anyws wht u did u know very wel so bro its ok with me u r saying it was a mistake it can b mistake )

next time b care full.

i know i m new on this web so all guys will favor of kushari .

i can win on my behalf i don't need a favor for win from u Bro Kushari.

( Anyws wht u did u know very wel so bro its ok with me u r saying it was a mistake it can b mistake )

next time b care full.

Unfortunately, you are just little late to forgive and forget. I just unfriended you from steam. Wish you well in future.. And its not about New or Old, its about credibility of a person, anyway leave it, I dont think you understand.

Hi

Does anybody know when the sound bug is going to be fixed where there's no sound coming off the bat while playing a shot?

Its ruined online play for me. They"ve released two patches and it still hasn't been fixed. Its starting to get ridiculous and frustrating.

What's up guys?

I'm getting my Internet line soon soon and can't wait to play online as I've never played online in any game so looking forward to it.

I need some tips before I brake my online virgin so any tips would do.

And also please tell me who's worth playing online.

I'm on xbox. 0

lol , what a drama queen.

If @BigAntStudios could just give some leeway , or fix the selected field to be applicable to all bowlers and batsmen irrespective until the user changes it , then the repeating field changes every 2 overs will not be needed.

Hopefully this is fixed in Patch 3 ...

Users who are viewing this thread