Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Hey guys i'm Kenn to play PC online rather play with guys in Aussie and New Zealand ping rather better found playing guys from india,england quite the lag win speical

Hey keen for Aussie and New zealand guys and gals only due to server lag so bad from other counrtys my steam id Stickdeath1980 Don't add me If your not from New Zealand or Aussie please dont add me And thank you

Dude.....why are you doing so much of Drama over just a forfiet of a match.....
If you think @kushari did something wrong ...then play a game...beat him or loose......

Anything can happen accidentally. .... today I INVITED @kushari to play a game then I hosted a match and sent invite to him...then a popup appeared to accept it ..I didnt notice the name...and I accepted...after that I noticed I accidentally accepted @zaff4444 request.....so I told @kushari the matter and he said ....no prob...

I think if you were at that position you would have shouted that I feared to play with you..
So i was your 2nd choice opponent :( ,lol only joking you ;)

Can i ask people who are currently playing a test with me to be patient,i have about 4 ongoing test matches and i am finding it hard to fit everyone in,and i feel as though im letting people down by just not having enough time.
I promise i will finish them all though.
4 test's matches wtf! mate lol.

If you think @kushari did something wrong ...then play a game...beat him or loose......

Anything can happen accidentally. .... today I INVITED @kushari to play a game then I hosted a match and sent invite to him...then a popup appeared to accept it ..I didnt notice the name...and I accepted...after that I noticed I accidentally accepted @zaff4444 request.....so I told @kushari the matter and he said ....no prob...

I think if you were at that position you would have shouted that I feared to play with you..
Also mate in that quick t5 over game after you won the toss batted 1st,you finished on i think 33-8 and then said will continue some other time and went offline,lol,bro i'm sure it was you,anyway it's cool ;)

And yeh waqas ahmed is a drama queen player who i told 5time's when could'nt continue a game coz wont let me coz say's add friend and when do nowt happen's especially as i already have the friend in steam list,but he kept saying-bro just continue,lol headache player.

Hey guys i'm Kenn to play PC online rather play with guys in Aussie and New Zealand ping rather better found playing guys from india,england quite the lag win speical

Added you although I'm not able to play online too often.

It's certainly frustrating however when the only sign of an edge is the commentators mocking you for not appealing - or seeing it for the first time on review.

Of course hyperbole always detracts from the substance of a complaint, it's not like it's totally unimportant. The related issue of vibration on edges also needs looking at.

But of course I'd not put it at the top of a list.

Happy to hear criticism and will always strive to make games better, they'll be at least one more patch on Steam this week for DBC14 and we are putting together console builds at the same time as the Steam ones whenever an update occurs. So far we're not submitting those builds though because of the expense in doing so.

You don't have to spend long here to understand that "hyperbole" in the form of "lazy", "ridiculous", etc. are going to have an adverse reaction to whatever the message is. Maybe the bug report needs a line "Slander: " added for me to ignore.

And yeh waqas ahmed is a drama queen player who i told 5time's when could'nt continue a game coz wont let me coz say's add friend and when do nowt happen's especially as i already have the friend in steam list,but he kept saying-bro just continue,lol headache player.
Bro Zaaaff i was not understand ur point

i was thking u wa to say game wil not work i just say u it wil work just try

My english is not high i was trying to get ur point but not understand.

No Bro its not like that .

whn u wil ply with me than u own decide.

Bro Zaaaff i was not understand ur point

i was thking u wa to say game wil not work i just say u it wil work just try

My english is not high i was trying to get ur point but not understand.
Ah! Sorry man.

Also mate in that quick t5 over game after you won the toss batted 1st,you finished on i think 33-8 and then said will continue some other time and went offline,lol,bro i'm sure it was you,anyway it's cool ;)
Yaa.....you said your game crashed ...so I have the saved file....will continue today....[DOUBLEPOST=1409977922][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Bro its not like that .

whn u wil ply with me than u own decide.
Ok....sure....play with me.....give me the time when you want to play....

Yaa.....you said your game crashed ...so I have the saved file....will continue today....[DOUBLEPOST=1409977922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok....sure....play with me.....give me the time when you want to play....
Lol mate i did'nt even say that,anyway all good mate.

Users who are viewing this thread