Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Never seen so much drama over something completely inconsequential. I've seen disputes in national tournaments of Counter-Strike be resolved will less anger.

Absolutely, I thought he is hurt so apologized to him many times, but seems like he is mental case and dont deserve the sympathy I was feeling for him. I have unfriended him and moved on, but seems like he will take this incident with him to the grave. Don't know what is he expecting from me or trying to achieve with all this drama other than making himself a laughing stock.

Absolutely, I thought he is hurt so apologized to him many times, but seems like he is mental case and dont deserve the sympathy I was feeling for him. I have unfriended him and moved on, but seems like he will take this incident with him to the grave. Don't know what is he expecting from me or trying to achieve with all this drama other than making himself a laughing stock.
this is the reason i don't play online matches, other then i suck at them and i have a very bad router:rolleyes (which i am thinking of changing for a long time),
I apologize for not accepting your game request last night. will play with u today, if you are available. As soon as i am done with this match i will announce my retirement from dbc14 online matches.:D

this is the reason i don't play online matches, other then i suck at them and i have a very bad router:rolleyes (which i am thinking of changing for a long time),
I apologize for not accepting your game request last night. will play with u today, if you are available. As soon as i am done with this match i will announce my retirement from dbc14 online matches.:D
Will you have a press conference for that?? ;)

I think more than hurt he is feeling cheated but,
-You apologised
-Offered rematch
-Again apologised

If he doesn't accept that then what you have done is right as its a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously....:thumbs :cheers

Announcing your retirement? Is a DBC14 online career a thing now?

Hell, even Brian Lara Cricket 07 had an online ladder and DBC14 hasn't gotten to that stage (yet).

Or planet cricket will organize a farewell before retirement.

Announcing your retirement? Is a DBC14 online career a thing now?

Hell, even Brian Lara Cricket 07 had an online ladder and DBC14 hasn't gotten to that stage (yet).
NO Buddy, Its your personal choice, I don't enjoy Online matches much.
once upon a time in rush of blood i challenged @kushari for a online match:facepalm. For practice i played few games online and got beaten, after that i decided i am not going to play online games(i enjoy online gaming except dbc), career mode is the only way for me.

my match vs @kushari is still awaited.

Edit may be some day i will come back to online matches.:rolleyes

I think more than hurt he is feeling cheated but,
-You apologised
-Offered rematch
-Again apologised

If he doesn't accept that then what you have done is right as its a game and shouldn't be taken so seriously....:thumbs :cheers
Bro i was confriemd frm senoir players after that i was post taht and i just trying to say its no suitable to use forfeit from any good and high ranked player and i said whn i got the point i said it can b mistake and he is now on other point.

( all guys how reply about our posts if u all think i m wrong than i fell and sorry to Kausuri .

we r here 4 plying and 4 fun not 4 fight .

so next from my side wil not b pro like this.

Bro i was confriemd frm senoir players after that i was post taht and i just trying to say its no suitable to use forfeit from any good and high ranked player and i said whn i got the point i said it can b mistake and he is now on other point.

( all guys how reply about our posts if u all think i m wrong than i fell and sorry to Kausuri .

we r here 4 plying and 4 fun not 4 fight .

so next from my side wil not b pro like this.
let it go buddy, there is no point in stretching this.
Just keep your last line in mind "we r here 4 plying and 4 fun not 4 fight" and enjoy the game the way it is meant to be.

I think big ant have been absolutely fantastic with there customer support in regards to dbc,couldnt ask for much more.There will always be a minority who will always complain though,human nature unfortunately.
Btw just moved house and cannot get internet for 2 weeks,hope my steam friends don't miss me too much.

I think big ant have been absolutely fantastic with there customer support in regards to dbc,couldnt ask for much more.There will always be a minority who will always complain though,human nature unfortunately.
Btw just moved house and cannot get internet for 2 weeks,hope my steam friends don't miss me too much.

I am already missing you? What about our pending match?:D:D

I am already missing you? What about our pending match?:D:D
I know bud u dont seem to be online as much these days,dont worry I will not forget a test match where I have the great kushari 27-4 :)
I think you are keeping a low profile and hoping I have forgotten about it:),no chance!.We will resume when I am back up and running so get some practice in.:)
Oh and dont try to distract me then take a forfeit :) lol ha ha. Jk.

Last edited:
Happy to hear criticism and will always strive to make games better, they'll be at least one more patch on Steam this week for DBC14 and we are putting together console builds at the same time as the Steam ones whenever an update occurs. So far we're not submitting those builds though because of the expense in doing so.

You don't have to spend long here to understand that "hyperbole" in the form of "lazy", "ridiculous", etc. are going to have an adverse reaction to whatever the message is. Maybe the bug report needs a line "Slander: " added for me to ignore.
I am missing thrashing you in DBC14,lol,only joking mate.[DOUBLEPOST=1410084522][/DOUBLEPOST]
they'll be at least one more patch on Steam this week for DBC14 .
Thank's guy's.

Users who are viewing this thread