Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Played a fun match with SAM(RoughSoul), it was a funny match. I though he was not playing seriously.
well , finally the day came had my match with @kushari and got kicked my ass all over the chennai stadium.
lost by 130(its not gonna look bad when you are going to know the final scores), wait for it 151& 21/10.

EDIT i was playing seriously man.

and i am officially retired from online matches.:wave

well , finally the day came had my match with @kushari and got kicked my ass all over the chennai stadium.
lost by 130(its not gonna look bad when you are going to know the final scores), wait for it 151& 21/10.

EDIT i was playing seriously man.

and i am officially retired from online matches.:wave

Bhai with your permission I am posting the Score card image, and I am very disappointed, you didn't gave me the opportunity to win by Forfeit by bowling your overs in time. I was waiting for "Accept Forfeit Request" like a hawk.

q1TiDz9.png

Z2rDI75.png

WhbGq8F.png

And best of luck for going for the Triple Hundred in Career Mode...:D:D

What's up guys!?

I still need some of you guys that play online all the time @MattW or @Biggs or anyone else that's use to online play to post some tips and things to do when playing online.

How different it is from playing career etc....

Would appreciate it as I'm waiting for my wifi adsl connection.

Can't wait to have my 1st experience online.

Shot

What's up guys!?

I still need some of you guys that play online all the time @MattW or @Biggs or anyone else that's use to online play to post some tips and things to do when playing online.

How different it is from playing career etc....

Would appreciate it as I'm waiting for my wifi adsl connection.

Can't wait to have my 1st experience online.

Shot

Bro, with my limited experience of playing few online Matches/Tournaments in both PC & PS3 platform, I would definitely say that there is a huge difference between Career Mode and Online play.

1) In career mode, you can predict and guess the bowling (Speed & Type of delivery) correctly about 80% of the time, in online against an human opponent (If he is good player), it is very very hard to predict what he is going to bowl and if you try to predetermine what you want to play, most of the time you will get in trouble. So, you really need to have good reaction time to play a shot according to the ball being bowled.
2) The difference in ball speed (for both Pacers & Spinners) is not very extreme in Offline/Career Mode, but in Online the difference in ball speed is too extreme.
3) In Online matches, good players set field to make scoring runs as difficult as possible. In Offline field placement is quite predictable.
4) Last but not the least, you need to watch out for the d***H**ds bowling Slow bouncers with both Medium Paces and Spinners, which are very difficult to negotiate.

Bro, with my limited experience of playing few online Matches/Tournaments in both PC & PS3 platform, I would definitely say that there is a huge difference between Career Mode and Online play.

1) In career mode, you can predict and guess the bowling (Speed & Type of delivery) correctly about 80% of the time, in online against an human opponent (If he is good player), it is very very hard to predict what he is going to bowl and if you try to predetermine what you want to play, most of the time you will get in trouble. So, you really need to have good reaction time to play a shot according to the ball being bowled.
2) The difference in ball speed (for both Pacers & Spinners) is not very extreme in Offline/Career Mode, but in Online the difference in ball speed is too extreme.
3) In Online matches, good players set field to make scoring runs as difficult as possible. In Offline field placement is quite predictable.
4) Last but not the least, you need to watch out for the d***H**ds bowling Slow bouncers with both Medium Paces and Spinners, which are very difficult to negotiate.
You forgot to mention that people will try to forfeit the match in the first attempt itself....;)

You forgot to mention that people will try to forfeit the match in the first attempt itself....;)

:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad:mad Yes, there is only one player who does that, so deliberately kept that as a secret. Its a secret weapon kind of thing, like Honey Trap. You seduce a person to chat with you, then once the countdown meter comes to 0 and game offer you to take the win by accepting the Forfeit Request, you jump on that opportunity. :D:D

Bhai with your permission I am posting the Score card image, and I am very disappointed, you didn't gave me the opportunity to win by Forfeit by bowling your overs in time. I was waiting for "Accept Forfeit Request" like a hawk.

I see. You've become a really good player. Probably the best atm in the online circuit. :).

I see. You've become a really good player. Probably the best atm in the online circuit. :).

Please...Not at all. If the guys who regularly beat the shit out of me see this comment, they will have good laugh at my expense. I am just OK player, not at the level of few guys who are at the Top of the chart (and few play less so they are not much higher on the Online Leader Board). And since the last patch on PC, I am entirely concentrating/playing career mode only now a days, so I am out of practice for Online Matches.

Last edited:
Please...Not at all. If the guys who regularly beat the shit out of me see this comment, they will have good laugh at my expense. I am just OK player, not at the level of few guys who are at the Top of the chart (and few play less so they are not much higher on the Online Leader Board). And since the last patch on PC, I am entirely concentrating/playing career mode only now a days, so I am out of practice for Online Matches.

Okay. I don't play that often these days so ain't aware. But I've enjoyed the couple of matches I had played against. You were great competition.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread