Discussion Online Play General Discussion

@zaff4444 It was pleasure playing with you bro. It was a fun match and I got lucky at the end. Will play again soon...

@zaff4444 It was pleasure playing with you bro. It was a fun match and I got lucky at the end. Will play again soon...
Bro you did'nt get lucky you were class,I'm very inconsistent like when I bowl good then bat very poor and vice versa,bit like the pakistan cricket team,lol,but well played mate.

Bro you did'nt get lucky you were class,I'm very inconsistent like when I bowl good then bat very poor and vice versa,bit like the pakistan cricket team,lol,but well played mate.
@zaff4444 always a pleasure playing with you.......I lead the SUPERTEST series 2-1

It was fun playing the 2nd Match with you. Hope you dont stop playing with me..:D:D (Just Joking)...

I am getting severe withdrawal symptoms because I cannot play dbc online till the 15th.Please help me through this difficult time.

I am getting severe withdrawal symptoms because I cannot play dbc online till the 15th.Please help me through this difficult time.

Play Career Mode till 15th. Its fun. I am playing Career Mode only now a days..

Have you quit playing online bud?

YES, for the time being. I have reached the saturation point playing Online. I haven't quit it, just taking an extended break. I have set a Target of getting the Captaincy of my National Team (India) in Career Mode (As of now not even got selected in National Team in any format). I will play sporadically if someone insist, but not on my own.

@zaff4444 always a pleasure playing with you.......I lead the SUPERTEST series 2-1
It was fun playing the 2nd Match with you. Hope you dont stop playing with me..:D:D (Just Joking)...
Lol but bro once the game kept crashing and constantly save's,i then lost concentration/focus in bowling/batting,trust me,also if anyone in this p/c DBC14 forum play's me in DBC14 online then remember this=i dont chat when in game coz lose focus ;) thank's.

Just thought I'd ask here, would there be much interest around for an English T20 Blast PS3 league?

With the apparent death of my T20 blast league due to inactivity of players, I thought I'd just say that if anyone responsible enough feels like starting a similar tournament for console or PC, I would be very interested in providing some assistance as well as joining in, but would also offer the auction excel file I made which is a database of a large amount of available players (domestic and overseas) as well as base valuations, just send over a PM if interested.

I would play in a league or knockout cup I find it more entertaining than friendly after friendly.

Yeap , league tournaments is so much more rewarding the the odd friendly with an obscure stranger bowling Slow Ball Bouncers with the Medium Pacers...

i'd be up for a league format... but something more than 5/10 overs please. As i can't slog at all :(

Anyone on here in South Africa and Xbox? I just got my Internet line so keen to see how online play is.

Give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread