Discussion Online Play General Discussion

Can you play cross console Matches? I am on ps3 and haven't even tried online matches. I am not brilliant and after the patch I struggle terribly with batting, but would like to give it a go.

I just played my 1st ever online match and won!

Yay! :cheers

Played a 5 over match.

Kicked ass.

How do I see who I played? I'm on xbox

Can you play cross console Matches? I am on ps3 and haven't even tried online matches. I am not brilliant and after the patch I struggle terribly with batting, but would like to give it a go.
Cross platforms not possible....

Online is a different baby! Had played 4 games now in total.

Was so nervous playing my 1st game ever online. It was just a silky 5 over match but I guess that what's most people prefer. I'm more a 50 over and test kinda guy.

I won 3 out of the 4 but I have to tell u guys about my second game against this idiot @StarryJewel9930 who I played.

1stly his sound was on and he was saying "oh my God" for every ball bowled I mean every ball. Then he commentated and every ball and saying how I must hit it.

Then he had rage fits saying I'm cheating (hell knows why) and swearing @me khan
In this 20/20 match we played I got a respective 120 agter that he logged out then invited me again and then he hit my score in 6 overs with just boundaries.

When I played him and I batted it was laggy and so difficult and we played it was so smooth.

Anyways so u learn.

So is see the online word of Don Bradman is dominated by guys that only bowl spin bowlers and slow bowlers.

I see everyone picked up its the only way to win.

So sad.

Doesn't anyone play real cricket online?

Does anyone know a league or cup I could join? Or one that is about to start? Playstation 3.

Users who are viewing this thread