Discussion Online Play General Discussion

lonewolf5646

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
is anyone else having an issue while playing online where the keeper is acting like K Akmal and cannot catch a thing
i have noticed this earlier also but yesterday i was playing an ODI league match online where i think more then 10 catches were dropped or not caught
offline though is ok but online is just hilarious in this context

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
is anyone else having an issue while playing online where the keeper is acting like K Akmal and cannot catch a thing
i have noticed this earlier also but yesterday i was playing an ODI league match online where i think more then 10 catches were dropped or not caught
offline though is ok but online is just hilarious in this context

Did you select "bet on win" or "bet on loss" when the bookmaker screen popped up?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
For the record... I lost horribly against @HBK619 yesterday, couldn't avoid the follow-on and he won by a good chunk. I blame @BigAntStudios and the online portion of the game is clearly broken. Plz fix.

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Have never played online. I've been playing career mode as a pure batsman so have bowled a grand total of about 6 overs in 120+ hours of play.

Anyone keen to play a few matches against a fairly noobish bowler sometime this weekend? I'm in NZ if that makes a difference?

Also a question: Is there a chat or voip option in-game so you can give me feedback/laugh at my stupidity?[DOUBLEPOST=1409262745][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you select "bet on win" or "bet on loss" when the bookmaker screen popped up?

Haha - introducing the Lou Vincent mini game DLC

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Anyone keen to play a few matches against a fairly noobish bowler sometime this weekend? I'm in NZ if that makes a difference?

Dead keen, add me on Steam and we'll get a game going later tonight... There's steam-chat which can be used for good banter.

Reactions: Ren

dippa

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Dead keen, add me on Steam and we'll get a game going later tonight... There's steam-chat which can be used for good banter.
I'll add you as well, I'm looking for people to play against.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Go for it. I have to prioritize @MattW and our ongoing "Battle for the Testicles" series but if he's not around schooling me with his bowling, I'm always keen for a game. Which reminds me when are you next around @SnowyCasanova?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Just gonna pop this here... also worth noting Matt has a little video of a pretty funny little bug we discovered tonight...
EB40B51B6ACA9C84820BC2C0B8C6657D976A32AD

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
With the apparent death of my T20 blast league due to inactivity of players, I thought I'd just say that if anyone responsible enough feels like starting a similar tournament for console or PC, I would be very interested in providing some assistance as well as joining in, but would also offer the auction excel file I made which is a database of a large amount of available players (domestic and overseas) as well as base valuations, just send over a PM if interested.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
With the apparent death of my T20 blast league due to inactivity of players, I thought I'd just say that if anyone responsible enough feels like starting a similar tournament for console or PC, I would be very interested in providing some assistance as well as joining in, but would also offer the auction excel file I made which is a database of a large amount of available players (domestic and overseas) as well as base valuations, just send over a PM if interested.

_Sam_

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
samp can you just finish of as a simple tournament or something with the remaining players?

After my last couple of posts nearly everyone seems to have gone silent unfortunately leaving only 2-3 of us :(. Disappointing, although I feel it was caused by the early organisation and therefore if someone else (I don't have time to redo another auction by myself unfortunately) started it with the game already out now (consoles seem to be the most popular for tournaments if they did) it would have a good chance of getting more dedication.

Users who are viewing this thread