Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK three people quit on me now! Kabooka and Anvesh. I know Kabooka told me that he lags alot when he plays against me. Maybe its because he is in India and I am in US but not sure if he's telling the truth because I was dominating both of the times but I kind of trust him. Anvesh quit after 3 balls in which he ws 2 for 1. Nothing is wrong with my internet because no one else complained and I played with many others with smooth gameplay.
Avoid Patela. He is a loser!!! After I chose to bowl first, I got him 19 for 10 in 5.5 overs and he quit. Online is full of losers.

Last edited:
I was playing a T-20 game with a guy called "java" some minutes back. That guy is a pathetic loser. He put me to bat, and I was 50/3 at the end of 4 overs, after slogging madly with Sehwag, and taking 35 runs from the first over. What happened then? He quit. :sarcasm

LORDDUBIS on ps3

I bowled him out for 29 in 7.3 overs he quit when I was on 24-0 in 1.1 overs.

Keep updating the first post please. I always check when I am playing a random person and have managed to spot a few quitters and avoid them.

Here is the list of few more idiots. (XBOX 360)

phoenix
Le burf
DGSG144
squishy K1ng
chazza 48
Albion fan1

please add them to your list.

Last edited:
guys please specify which system, there are loads of posts but we dont know what console or PC they are on

I played a guy called luvkushrock. He batted first, and it was around his 19th over, & he quits. :mad: And I played that hamza. Wow, fires of yorkers. But still I managed to win because, I gave back the yorkers what I received. :D

kingsley2008 on ps3

Bowled him out for 130 in 19.2 overs and he quit when I was 70/1 in 8 overs. Jesus F'in Christ, why would you invest so much time to quit at the end. I am very angry right now!

Ok you listin now i am from pakistan and there is loadshadding as you know, i have never quited match by my self all time when i play light goes so i middle of match so what can i do for this??
you tell me solution.

i am (Hamza)

people have quited match more then 8 9 times when i almost won match

especially indians always quit:mad:

dude dont point fingers at Indians :mad::mad::mad:

that is if you dont want me to get down and personal :mad:

stay in your limits :mad:

try your "loadshadding" excuses somewhere else :laugh:rtfl

Ok you listin now i am from pakistan and there is loadshadding as you know, i have never quited match by my self all time when i play light goes so i middle of match so what can i do for this??
you tell me solution.

i am (Hamza)

people have quited match more then 8 9 times when i almost won match

especially indians always quit:mad:

Great way to convince people that you are not a quitter. blaming others when you have been named.

Good luck getting anyone at PC to believe your lame as loadshedding excuse.

two more in the list :happy andfezz007

Happy quit when i was 101/0 in 4.3 overs.

fezz007 quit when i was 30/0 in 4 overs chasing 41 in 10 overs.

Another mong is a guy named nanda_69. We were playing a five over game and he was batting. The guy quit after he was reduced to 11/9 in three overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread