Online quitters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Argh - just been quit on by 2 Indians (Saint_Mihal and Mannsukhi90) after I had them 3-4 down each after 2 overs.

Utter ********!

What's the fricking point in people quitting when there is no league system?!?!!!

Ah ha, think I've worked out why the **** Mannsukhi quit on me - he wants to protect his precious ODI batting average of 49.00. I guess being 7-4 wasn't helping him with that.

NICK_GIFF added 14 Minutes and 16 Seconds later...

Add Shan to the list.

Had him 10/7 ffs.

Clearly my good bowling is penalising me. :crying

It seems the people from the subcontinent who don't mind losing are a dying breed... :(

I just had a guy named aussiepride103 quit on me after I put up 90/0 in 8 overs.

That being said, I refuse to play random peoplewho pick Pakistan now, have had more than 99% of people (regardless of what they actually are) who pick Pakistan quit.

If its a PC member then I will play no matter what, just beware the Pakistan selecting quitters, most of whom I have named here. They just bowl with Shoaib and Gul, once their overs are done there are no decent bowlers left in the game so they usually quit, especially if you are doing well

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn.

But i'll follow your tactic and beware people who pick Pakistan/ India. Obviously some are clean, but they are few and far between - plus their connections are usually dire.

Another quitter Dale, was playin a 5 over match, scored 61/1 in three overs and then looser quit, after quitting he send me a friend request can anyone beleive this:facepalm, anyway I acceped it:)

Last edited:
I just had a guy named aussiepride103 quit on me after I put up 90/0 in 8 overs.

That being said, I refuse to play random peoplewho pick Pakistan now, have had more than 99% of people (regardless of what they actually are) who pick Pakistan quit.

If its a PC member then I will play no matter what, just beware the Pakistan selecting quitters, most of whom I have named here. They just bowl with Shoaib and Gul, once their overs are done there are no decent bowlers left in the game so they usually quit, especially if you are doing well

haha so if i pick australia and quit that makes me an australian? No need to generalize people based on the few quitters. I am not sri lankan but still i use their team or australian team or any team i like. Its fun to play with different teams and different attacks.

haha so if i pick australia and quit that makes me an australian? No need to generalize people based on the few quitters. I am not sri lankan but still i use their team or australian team or any team i like. Its fun to play with different teams and different attacks.

learn to read, I said "regardless of who they are"

yeah man very true i have played lyke more than 50 people who took england and quitted so does that mean every player from england is a quitter ??????

thts not fair ... i mostly take Pakistan... this dsnt mean that i am a quitter or a pakistani ???? Does it ???

thts not fair ... i mostly take Pakistan... this dsnt mean that i am a quitter or a pakistani ???? Does it ???

Jesus Christ, I knew I should not have said that.

Allow me to explain once and for all,

the team Pakistan in the game Ashes Cricket 09 is terrible for bowling. They only have 2 guys who can bowl 90 and the rest are slow or spinners. Spin is useless in the game.

Batting wise the team is weak too, only Akmal, Adarfi and Khen are good, the rest are crap.

I am decent at the game so I always wreck people who pick bad teams like Pakistan or West Indies.

Which is why I refuse to play people who pick these teams because they just bat until the 3 good players are out and then quit. If they are bowling first then as soon as I see out Shoaib and Gul, and start smashing the shitty bowlers, they quit.

This has nothing to do with the real life Pakistan cricket team or real life Pakistanis.

Like I said in my first post . people regardless of what they actually are in real life, are much more likely to quit when they are playing as Pakistan. Because the team in the game sucks,

If that does not clear it up for you then your are hopeless.

the team Pakistan in the game Ashes Cricket 09 is terrible for bowling. They only have 2 guys who can bowl 90 and the rest are slow or spinners. Spin is useless in the game.

Batting wise the team is weak too, only Akmal, Adarfi and Khen are good, the rest are crap.

I am decent at the game so I always wreck people who pick bad teams like Pakistan or West Indies.

Which is why I refuse to play people who pick these teams because they just bat until the 3 good players are out and then quit. If they are bowling first then as soon as I see out Shoaib and Gul, and start smashing the shitty bowlers, they quit.

This has nothing to do with the real life Pakistan cricket team or real life Pakistanis.

Like I said in my first post . people regardless of what they actually are in real life, are much more likely to quit when they are playing as Pakistan. Because the team in the game sucks,

This isnt codies forum lol you can use their real names.
29iq1x.gif
29iq1x.gif

saq is a quitter. In a T20 match i scored 211/9, he quit match in the 2 over when he lost the 1st wicket.

yeah the default pakistani team selection is not good. I always change one of the slow bowlers to Abdur Rauf (A. Rahif) and Fawad Alam (F. Atar) to Kumail Mahmood (Azhar Mahmood).... and then I get a much balanced team....

Played with ajay2093
He took southafrica and i am srilanka. He won the toss and elected to bowl:eek:. i scored 129/5 in 10 overs his bowling was good it felt like playing with a more intelligent AI.

But while i was bowling took 2 wickets within 3 overs and he was also batting well but suddenly "The connection to the Host is lost". i believe he doesn't quit but who knows.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread